4/22 Ivy Amps 223,+3 166,+4 96 Libre,+5.25 109L/160 C,+7 62,+9.5 87,Pmps 208, +2 258 Libre

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Staci & Ivy, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

4/21/24
    Amps 223
    Good morning,
    Pretty flat last night overnight after a dip at Pmps.
    Got some sleep which was wonderful.
    Ivy ate from her bowl this morning and I moved the bowl to a few different spots and she ate on her own. Yay. :joyful:
    I may need to put her bowl in different places to see if that makes a difference. Maybe she needs me to change it up a bit?? :rolleyes:
    Who really knows??
    Have a safe day everyone :cat:

2. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

Good morning Staci,
    Yay! to her eating her meal this morning! Very interesting that she likes her bowl to be at the different locations :) Maybe she wants to hunt it down? :p
    Also Yay! to sleep. Sleep is just to gold! I was so sleep deprived last week because DH had an allergy-sinus issue and the nasal drip was making him cough badly through the night :rolleyes::blackeye:
    He was trying so hard not to cough, which of course, makes the matter far worse. Thank goodness he's better now and my sleep has been restored (well, as restored as it can be:rolleyes:).
    Not a bad start for Ivy this morning. Hope she has a nice mellow, slightly lower kind of curve today!
    Have a wonderful day, Staci :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Staci & Ivy

Hi Kit, I keep trying to think of different strategies of what will work to get her more motivated to eat on her own. We’ll see what happens. It worked a few times this morning and now not on the third snack, but we’ll see what happens. Keep trying keep thinking. :rolleyes:
    Sorry to hear you were sleep deprived last week because of DH. Hope he’s feeling better. Allergies seem to be bothering so many people and pets. Spring is always a tough time of year. o_O

Hoping Ivy has a decent nadir today. We shall see what happens.
    Hope Mikan has a safe surf and slides down gently!! :kiss:
    Have a good day, Kit!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mikanmama likes this.
  4. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning Staci and Ivy!

So wonderful to hear you got to sleep peacefully last night and that Ivy ate on her own. Maybe she needs food scavenger hunt every day haha. Silly girl.

Wishing you both a good week ahead and happy Meownday

upload_2024-4-22_10-58-11.png

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Staci, I'm glad you got some sleep last night!
    That was a good idea moving her bowl to different spots, I'm happy to hear she ate on her own this morning .Even though it didn't work on the third snack , keep trying it.
    Maybe put out 2 snacks in different spots ,not to far away from each other and see what happens. I'm just trying to come up with some ideas .
    She's having a nice e cycle so far.

The Italian Slang Word of the Day!" is MANGIA! MANGIA (MAHN GAH) - EAT!
    Hope you and Ivy have a good day Staci :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  6. Staci & Ivy

Hi Karolina, it was really amazing (even though I get up several times to check, but at least I didn't have to do anything all night long).
    She may need a scavenger hunt, just a little hard with wet soupy food, lol!:rolleyes:
    Happy Meownday to you and the boys, too :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Karolina KJ & Nestle likes this.
  7. Staci & Ivy

Hi Diane,
    It was a crazy idea and she seemed to respond even if a little...sleep was awesome!!!!:bighug:
    I will keep trying to challenge her, maybe that's what she needs a little stimuli, who knows!!
    Yes, mangia my kittie girl, mangia!!:p
    She has had a nice cycle today and I even got a test in (even though she screamed bloody murder)

Have a nice afternoon!:bighug::bighug::cat:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  8. Heike & BInie

Heike & BInie Member

So good to read you got some sleep and Ivy is eating on her own! She is really quite a charakter and I hope moving bowls is the ultimate life-hack to make eating more attractive for her. :cat: Who knows, we all love changes from time to time! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  9. Staci & Ivy

Hi Heike, thanks for checking in. Yes she’s a character for sure! :cat:Sleep is so underrated until you can’t have it. ;)
    I do hope I can find more interesting ways to keep her eating on her own. It’s a challenge. But glad she’s eating.

Have a safe night :bighug::cat::bighug:

10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

She had a great cycle today! Fingers crossed no shenanigans tonight and you'll get another good sleep tonight :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  11. JLS12

JLS12 Member

Nice to hear she ate on her own! I envision a trail of tiny flat bowls with a little spoon of food in each one running through your house. Just be careful to put them out of the walkways. :p

Hope you two have a nice quiet evening and you get even more sleep! :bighug:

Staci & Ivy likes this.