4/21 Buddha -- awesome curve!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Donna & Buddha, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Well, I'm risking blowing the whole thing by jumping for joy a bit prematurely, but wowsa! what a curve today.

A nice 204 amps, shot 1.6u
    +2 298 (a bit too high, yes, but just wait!)
    +4 153 (ok, at the time, I thought, dose is just a bit too low, but wait!)
    +6 39 (yikes! I hate those low numbers, 39 is too low, and Buddha is too prone to rebound)
    +8 99 (no rebound, probably, hopefully, please please please)

Wow! I hate to mess with it, but if I get as good a pmps, I'm gonna to have to reduce a bit, don't like a 39 even at +6, more happy with nothing lower than a solid 70-90. But I won't hold my breath.

Even yesterday in his reboundy 500s he was a happy kitty. Oh, please no 500 tonight, don't let me have jinxed it by crowing early.

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Antijinx - No rebound tonight. Great numbers, Donna!

3. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Thanks Ele! I haven't checked in on Blackie in a while, have the UTIs stayed away? Is Lantus treating him well? I think I read a while back that you guys had had your breakthrough back into the good numbers.

4. Steve and Blue

Steve and Blue Member

Yes I will also join the anti-jinx parade. ANTIJINX REBOUND x100. :D Hopefully Buddha cat can stay in that healing zone a good long time until his PMPS! That 39 is right about where Blue cat gets his rebound numbers too, but the rebound won't kick in until the next cycle or two. Wishing you guys the best of luck. :D

5. Michelle & Prudence

Michelle & Prudence Member

Awesome numbers Donna! Hugs to Buddha :D

6. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Skipped the +10 test and couldn't quite wait until +12, so the +11.75 results are :

(drum roll please)

124!

I sure hope that I don't screw up the next shot! I really don't know how much to give him when he reaches what number, but yeah, what a good, good day.

7. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Woo hoo!! Go Buddha!!

8. Donna & Buddha

Donna & Buddha Member

Hmm, now I can't even get to Boodz's spreadsheet, 502 server error. Even google is stunned by my cat's success today!

9. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

LOL! GoogleDocs is down and driving me crazy. I'm all for blaming Buddha if that'll help any ;)

10. MicheleS

MicheleS Member

:mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.