4/14 Pearl PMPS 112, +2 75, +3.5 75, +4.5 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Margaret (and Pearl), Apr 14, 2021.

1. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Hmmm, well Pearl is a little higher today than I would like to see her. I hope this does NOT mean that she doesn't like her dose reduction!! I decreased by a full 0.25 rather than the 1/8th because I have not been feeling well and I can't stay up at night while the depot drains as much these days, so I hope this works.

Yesterday's post: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...8-3-75-75-4-75-79-6-5-77.246106/#post-2777295

Surf safely kitties!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Pearl comes back down and surfs on the new dose.

3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I hope Pearl comes down where you want her to be, and I hope you feel better soon, Margaret.

4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I think I've been out of it? I missed that Pearl earned a reduction. Congrats:bighug:. FWIW, she is looking pretty good tonight so far:D
    Some kitties need time to settle on their new dose. Hang in there. Give her a few cycles. Butters often needs several cycles after a reduction to level out again. :)

5. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

She did! Right after you and I chatted about how using higher carbs (but it not having any effects on the BG) for both Pearl and Butters tended to signal a soon-coming reduction!