4/13 Pearl PMPS 72, +3 48, +3.75 75, +4.75 79, +6.5 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Margaret (and Pearl), Apr 13, 2021.

1. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Good morning and happy Tuesday. Why does it feel so much later in the week?....I wish! Pearl seems to be starting off the day ok, well...with slapping me in the face as I slept to get me going (a full 2 hours before I needed to be up) but aside from that! No hissing or hitting Chessie! She hit me instead today. :p

Surf safely kitties!

Yesterday's post: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-12-pearl-pmps-67-2-25-73-4-5-110.246056/

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope Pearl keeps surfing safely. Sorry she woke you up early.

Margaret (and Pearl) likes this.
  3. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Oh Pearl, you would fit right in over here! I have long been woken by paws in the face or somebody hissing at others to get my attention. My dog is always innocent in the mornings.
    Margaret, I'm sorry I laughed at Chessie being left out, and you taking the hit!!
    Wishing you All well:bighug:

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Nice start for Pearl, sorry I had to laugh about her slapping you in the face, Tyler does the same thing.
    At least Chessie got a break lol
    Have a good day Margaret.♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of the early morning wake up, either by being smacked or by incessant meowing. Hopefully there is no repeat performance. :bighug:

6. Margaret (and Pearl)

LOL and you know what's worse? Pearl will KEEP HITTING ME until I get out of bed! No coaxing this one to chill out and lay down once she has her mind set on something. She used to sleep next to me with her tail in my face, and she would really swat me hard all night long with that tail.

7. Margaret (and Pearl)

I should have been expecting the drop tonight. She's been only on 3% for awhile now (a higher carb food FOR HER - she is very carb sensitive), and the tail end of her AM cycle today was still pretty flat. I really hope we get the numbers up quickly, this mama needs to sleep.

Now to decide if we reduce by the full 0.25U or try 0.125U since she has not held her reductions recently.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  8. Margaret (and Pearl)

Pearl is bad about both. She will NOT let me go back to sleep. Just keeps on walking around - not settling in - and hitting me. I have never figured out why some nights are like this and others she doesn't bother me at all.

And PS - we were right about that higher carb signalling an upcoming reduction! She got it tonight!