4/11 Mouzer: AMPS 123/+2 126/+5 69/+6 69/PMPS 88/+2 104/+4 112/+6 110

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cherryl & Mouzer, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

Howdy, Good Day :)

4/10 Mouzer: AMPS 97/+134/+4 97/+6 84/+9 90/PMPS 140/+2 126/+4 116/+6 118

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you see some green today. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Cherryl, I am really really sorry to hear about Tommy Cat. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

I agree with Carla on this.

It's possible that Mouzer is reacting to Tommy Cat's passing. Give it a couple of days more on this dose. His numbers are good - even if there are blues.

The other thing could be the consistency of the dose. Even a small error at a dose like 0.25U could make a difference. So use only syringes were the zero aligns and use a magnifying glass to check the dose. Inconsistent dosing could also cause numbers to be wonky.

4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

((((Cherryl)))))

5. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry to hear about your Tommy Cat. I always hurts like hell when we lose a beloved pet. Thanks for being by my side yesterday despite your grief.

6. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and Mouzer today, Cherryl :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I wouldn’t be surprised if you see some BG wink ones with the grief. I am so very sorry to hear about Tommy Cat’s flying :rb_icon:

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

So sorry, Cherryl. Fly high, Tommy Cat:rb_icon:.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

8. Cherryl & Mouzer

Summer, you dont know but you were actually helping me as I grieve :)
    It was helping to take my mind off of Tommy for a bit, if you know what I mean, keeping my mind busy.
    Today has been actually worse than the initial day. It is all sinking in that there is no more Tommy.
    Time - We never get over the pain. We will always have tears to well up throughout our smiles and memories that we relive. We even break down in tears, at times, ten, fifteen and twenty years after they are gone. But time does help make it more bearable, even though there are still those times to hit that feel unbearable. God how we love our furry precious babies.

9. Cherryl & Mouzer

10. Summer and Susie (GA)

I guess the initial shock of your loss didn't settle in until today. I do know your pain. I have had loved pets for as long as I can remember and each time I lose one I feel like I have lost a part of my heart. The pain does eventually somewhat go away until I think of them and then it hurts all over again. I have lost 5 beloved pets in 6 years. It breaks my heart every time I think of them. But you know what, I believe that if I live a good enough life on this earth - an honest and caring life - that I will see them all again, God willing. You will see your Tommy Cat again because I believe that you will enter the gates of Heaven for your kindness and generosity to animals. I'm glad I was a distraction for your pain and I am thankful for your support.

By the way, I am not preaching. I am not an overly religious person. I just have a lot of faith that in being good and kind we will be rewarded - by the universe or by God.

11. Cherryl & Mouzer

Thank You for all of that :)
    And nobody in here wants me to speak of my faith hahaha I am a Pauline, Right Divider and Romans through Philemon is the only gospel and doctrine to the body of Christ, Acts 9 til the rapture - That does not sit well with religion or the majority - I have more on those beliefs that I wont speak here, again because it does not sit well with the majority - Christ did not sit well with the majority, they nailed him to a cross, so I am on the right side ahahahaa

Sadly, I do not hold the belief that our animals from this earth will be in heaven. I do hope I am wrong in that. I just do not find anything in the King James Bible to support it. I often whisper to God, I do hope you have our animals there for us because this hurts so bad when they leave us from here, it would be such a pleasant surprise to see them all again - where all is perfect, no more pain, no more sorrow, no more tears.
    And I am not preaching either :joyful:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  12. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am leaning towards that it is I am unable to be consistent in my attempts at drawing 0.25.
    The markings are where going from 0 to 0.5, there is barely and very little space in between.
    I barely pull back on the plunger and it appears as if just a tiny bit of insulin is drawn, if any.
    The plunger hides the 0.5 mark, so I cannot tell to get just right.
    If I pull just a little more, I am at the 0.5 mark.
    I have new syringes and so far, they appear as if there is no lubricant.
    I am not able to twist to get right where I want to be.
    Even with colored liquid, I have the same issue.
    I dont know when the caliper will arrive. I have not been notified it has been shipped.
    I am hoping I can figure out how to use it, whenever it does arrive.
    Until then, I think this issue will continue.

13. Summer and Susie (GA)

Psalms 36:6 KJV

Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

KJV: King James Version

The above is my only found written statement, in the KJ Bible, that animals, like man, will go to heaven. I hold on to this in my heart.

14. Cherryl & Mouzer

I do hope it is how it will be. As a right divider, scriptures from Psalm are only to and about Israel, the earthly ministry of Christ.
    Israel will inherit the earth.
    We are The Body Of Christ, to inherit heaven, and what takes place for us is located only in Romans through Philemon KJB, and we have no words there in regards to our animals ...
    But I do hold a hope that Christ, in his Heavenly ministry, just did not think we needed to know that, as The Body of Christ is to operate in the Spirit and not the carnal.
    And again, this all goes in with my studies as a right divider, so not real popular :)
    But indeed, you hold the hope dear and so do I because this does mean so much to us :)

15. Cherryl & Mouzer

And OOPS! I just see we are in a previous condo. I quickly responded to alert without checking.
    I would have copied quote over to today's condo, if I would have caught it :)

16. Summer and Susie (GA)

I can help you with the calipers but better to ask someone more experienced.

17. Summer and Susie (GA)

So what. We slipped up on a thread. It is not the first time and I'm sure it will not be the last. We can handle the scolding. Let me know when you get the calipers. Maybe I can give you a step by step but you need to know the mm for the syringes you are using, Cherryl. What syringes are you using?