3/31 Mouzer: AMPS 129/+2 116/+4 77/+6 98/+9 110/PMPS 120/+2 109/+4 66/+6 56/+7 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cherryl & Mouzer, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

Let us see what Mouzer has for me today :D

3/31 Mouzer: AMPS 129/+2 116/+4 77/+6 98/+9 110/

3/30 Mouzer: AMPS 143/+2 129/+4 75/+8 68/+10 128/PMPS 109/+2 82/+4 56/+5 55/+6 52/+6.5 53/+7 55/+8 56

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  2. Cherryl & Mouzer

Mouzer is most times with lower numbers in day hours but when he decides to go all out, he does it at night hahaha
    Well, I say most times lower numbers in day hours but I just looked it over to make sure and it appears he is low numbers day and night and the party only starts at night haha So, I guess Chico and Mouzer love slumber parties :D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Want to go take a nap for another couple of hours? :)

4. Cherryl & Mouzer

@Bandit's Mom
    heehee
    I am not able to. I have to get food all around to everyone and get some work done.
    I am hoping maybe I can grab a nap after +2, in between +2 and +4 hahaha

I did get Mouzer's shot in at 4am. I was up at 3:30 and tested at 3:50 and he had the 129, so got it done.

Oh Yeah! Mouzer did decide to eat at pmps +8.5 --- the mc must have sparked his tummy :D

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. Bandit's Mom

i hope so too!

excellent.

while you slog away, i'm off to take a nap. see you at +2!

6. Cherryl & Mouzer

OK! Thank you!!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Mouzer surfed safely last night. I hope he slides back down and surfs safely today. I hope you can get a nap in.

Cherryl & Mouzer likes this.
  8. Cherryl & Mouzer

Thank You! And all well wishes for Furball!!
    And I better try to nap because I do not know what Mouzer is going to do next or when but I am sure the when as in time of day will be sure to be in the night hours ahahaahahaa Maybe by saying that, he will change up on me and do it in the day hours :D

9. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am having some coffee time and reading some of the fb group shares.
    I was trying to figure out that bounce from the 28th's low numbers, because the bounce is not very high and seemingly not very long. I was not sure it was a bounce, but I just saw that Chris made a post share in the fb group and it appears that the blues was the bounce from the low's of the 28th, just that Mouzer is not bouncing high or long, which I think is great! That would mean his body is getting used to the lower numbers.

Here is what Chris has shared...
    Bounces are caused by 1. dropping too low, 2. dropping too fast, 3. dropping into numbers the body isn't used to anymore (or any combination of all 3).
    It can take up to 6 cycles for a bounce to clear but as the body gets used to being in lower numbers more and more, the bounces won't be as high and will clear faster

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  10. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yes! It looks like Mouzer's pancreas and liver are starting to get the hang of things:D. Nice to see him clearing bounces so quickly.
    Beautiful cycle last night.:coffee::coffee::coffee:
    Have a great day, Cherryl.

11. Cherryl & Mouzer

I hope he continues on this way, but I do wish he would do it earlier for his party times :D

12. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am trying to figure out if Mouzer is bouncing off of last nights antics or is 1.5 talking now, and if the blues continue today, does this mean we need to go into 7th and 8th cycles to see more of what Mouzer is doing with 1.5 ... To Be Continued :D

I hurried and did what work I absolutely had to get done away from the house today, so I could get back and catch an amps +9.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  13. Bandit's Mom

I think so. I would give him another day (at least) to see what he does on this dose.

14. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am looking back and depending on what he does in the pm, he could bounce on into tomorrow's am. That was some hours hanging in there in the mid 50's, I think. It could take 8 to 9 (10) cycles to see this one for the 1.5. If what appears to be clearing the bounce takes place, then we have to watch and see if he remains vastly blue or goes green hahahaha

I hate to wish this but I kind of prefer he stays vastly blue or high green this evening and tomorrow am hours and let me get some rest and get more caught up on my work before he takes off into any lower greens, if that is what he is even going to do. I would say tomorrow pm hours too, because if he takes off with anything then, I have to stay up for the ride hahaha

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  15. Bandit's Mom

you can be sure of one thing. they never do what you want. :joyful:

16. Cherryl & Mouzer

Oh I know!! It is almost that you do not even want to speak what you are working out in your mind, lest there be a jinx ...
    And this face :joyful: is so cute and this face :D is somewhat evil lol sly :)
    How do you make this face :joyful:

17. Cherryl & Mouzer

I just happened to mouse over the face and I see it in there to type out joyful :joyful:

I was trying to get some notice out to those that have interacted with me but I need to go get some things done before pm -- and in hopes there could be a possible early bedtime this evening ;)

18. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Early bedtime sure sounds good to me!

I hope you've had a good day :)

Mouzer is looking fine in the BG department!

19. Cherryl & Mouzer

That bed is lookin more and more beautiful as the day goes by hahahahaha
    We did have a pretty good day and I hope you have too.
    Mouzer is looking good except I am trying to figure these blues today, if bouncing off of the 50's from last night and I guess this could go on for ...
    6 cycles? Am I remembering correctly that a bounce can sometimes take up to 6 cycles to clear???? And I sure hope not for this hahaha

20. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

My guess is tomorrow he'll be back down, looks like you maybe get a break tonight!

At first I thought your 3/4 o clock schedule was crazy, but now I'm seriously considering it for myself :bookworm:

21. Cherryl & Mouzer

I thought I would get some sleep until now LOL pmps +4 66!! GEEZ hahaahaha
    I wont be able to go to sleep until I get a +6 and see where Mouzer goes :D
    I am going to 3:30/3:30 starting tomorrow, as long as Mouzer's numbers are comfy for me to shoot 30 minutes early in the morning.
    I start my work day at 4am to 4:30am and it just makes sense to try to get these +2,+4,+6's out of the way and in day hours, I can leave after +6, if all is safe, and be gone for three or four hours to do work I do away from the house, and at night I could be in bed just after +6, IF Mouzer will let me ahahahahaahhaaaahaha And I prefer to go to bed just after pmps +4 but no, no, no - Mouzer says no hahaha
    I looked for your condo today but I did not see it. How come I cannot find your condos :D

22. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Yes. Everybody tell me about this 3-4 o’clock schedule? Do you just wake up ... test, shoot, go back to sleep? What?

23. Cherryl & Mouzer

I am not able to go back to sleep. My work day begins at 4am or 4:30am at the latest.
    But for those who do not have to start work at that time, they could test, feed, shoot and go back to bed and set alarm for +2 and so on.
    My body wont allow me to go back to bed and sleep, even if I did not stay up due to work, unless like lately, where Mouzer is making me go around with no sleep, I have been dozing off any time I dare take a moment to sit down ahahaahaa

24. Cherryl & Mouzer

pmps +6 56
    That Mouzer!

FrostD likes this.
  25. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

He has his own ideas!

I haven't been posting each day, things got a little crazy over here. I got sick and had an anaphylactic reaction to an antibiotic :blackeye: I haven't been allergic to anything up til now! Add in an 18 month old and a 5 week old and it's been a crazy few days. I think I finally shook the last remnants of the reaction today, so back at it!

26. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

This is what I'm thinking! Some start work. But if I could shift my schedule so that I wake up and go back to sleep, plus give shot in afternoon and get nadir out if the way before bed...it's tempting

27. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

You're getting the hang of feeding the curve!

28. Bandit's Mom

I think it's safe to say the reduction has held! :D
    So much for sleep!

29. Cherryl & Mouzer

Oh! I am sorry you got sick and you sound like you have your hands full!! I hope all does get back on track for you. I dont know how people do their scheduling but to me, it seems the earlier the nadir is out of the way, the earlier human life can begin ahahahahahaa

30. Cherryl & Mouzer

Mouzer is with pmps +7 69 And I was thinking I could try to get a blink of sleep and get a +9.
    Are you there to advise if it is safe to wait that long or do I need another one in an hour, because Mouzer is being so weird :D

31. Bandit's Mom

I think you can actually call it a night. Get a test if and when you wake up later.

32. Cherryl & Mouzer

So, with what we have, we are safe to stick with the 1.5u for now? We dont have to go back up?

33. Bandit's Mom

Yup. With nadirs in the mid-50s, you hold the dose!

34. Cherryl & Mouzer

OH!! Great! I did not know that! Ok! I will go get some sleep and if I do get up in the night, I will grab a test for our data purposes ahahahaa
    I will put this laptop away now!! Good night from my side of the world :)

Bandit's Mom likes this.