3/30/21 - Squeaky! +6=231 :o) AMPS= 600+ :o(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-29-21-squeaky-amps-429-5-212-pmps-373.245439/

Teacher: "If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?"
    Johnny: "Seven."
    Teacher: "No, listen carefully... If I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
    Johnny: "Seven."
    Teacher: "Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you two apples, and another two apples and another two, how many would you have?"
    Johnny: "Six."
    Teacher: "Good. Now if I gave you two cats, and another two cats and another two, how many would you have?"
    Johnny: "Seven!"
    Teacher: "Johnny, where in the heck do you get seven from?!"
    Johnny: "Because I've already got a cat!"

Waiting for pre-shot. We had a good day yesterday. :) but not so good this morning :eek: Wishing all of you the same -- the good stuff. (Sorry I can't follow everyone, I'm a bit overwhelmed in life but I sure do appreciate all of you!!!!!)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good day yesterday. I hope today is another good day. :bighug::bighug:

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  3. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Carla. Squeaky's good times didn't last he is over 600 this morning. I see that Furball has had some greens lately but is mostly all over the map, just like Squeaky! May we both hang in there! :bighug::bighug:

4. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Looks like Squeaky is a bouncy boy today. Float on down, Squeaks. Hope you're ok today, Jan. I've been in bed all day after my second dose of the vaccine yesterday. Totally wiped out. I know you felt the same way too after yours. :bighug:

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  5. Jan D & Squeaky

Hi Katherine, wow you too? Are you feeling better now? I've bounced back! Arm is still a bit sore.