3/29 Ruby AMPS 88/+2 71/+5 63/+7 69/PMPS 68/+2 50/+2.5 55/+3 65/+4 70

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday on Rooby-dooby-doo! :cat:

Was away this morning for a few hours to get my 2nd dose of the vaccine--so glad that's over! :D Ruby was very good while I was gone. Between AMPS and +2, a lovely fragrant present was left for me in the litterbox. Party to celebrate all of the good news, featuring a freeze dried chicken filled piƱata! :woot: :p

Healing thoughts for all of the sick kitties, especially @Liz & Minnie today. :bighug::bighug::bighug: Happy Monday, everyone.

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

yay for science! Surf safely, Ruby, and hope you have a good day, Katherine!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

hooray!
    kit is still dressed to the nines from the full moon party. wait, did she sleep in that gown?
    ah well, all good. just a quick preen and she'll be right over.
    :bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for poop! Nice surfing today. :D

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Admit it.... it's the present that you wanted to receive! ;) I hope you and Ruby have a great day (and that you won't feel ill from that second vaccine!!)

6. Katherine&Ruby

So far I have only a sore arm and am feeling a little tired but otherwise ok!

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear you're vaccinated now :) I was so relieved after getting mine...it was like a weight was lifted from my shoulders...

And in about two weeks you'll be much more relieved I think...at least I feel less nervous and more relaxed when I'm out and about...not as apprehensive about everyone I saw possibly having the virus...

I was just reading an article today that there is evidence that no one who has received the vaccines have thus far had any SARS infections - Of ANY KIND! I find that exciting news...I hate the common cold! I really hope this is the cure that they've been looking for and never really bothered to invest in finding until now!

Have a wonderful evening...I hope you have a restful evening - but don't plan on doing much of anything tomorrow - it may be a day you'll want to rest and not do too much of anything. I was sick the day after and spent the day having a fever and staying in bed...but everyone responds differently...

8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Looking good, Ruby. Glad you enjoyed your "gift", Katherine.:joyful: I hope she doesn't wait too long to leave you another one.

9. Katherine&Ruby

I'm thrilled to be vaccinated! I almost cried and would have hugged the woman who administered the shot if I could have gotten out of my car. Would love to read that article you're referring to. If that was true it would be amazing. We will probably need boosters in the future because of mutations and variants but this is better than nothing at all.

10. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

I always look forward to your Ruby-show posts, ruby-dooby-doo is my favorite so far. Laughed out loud.

Looks like shes got you working tonight. Hope things go smoothly and you both get some rest.

Glad you're done with your shots and don't have to worry about that anymore!

Good night!

11. Katherine&Ruby

Thanks, Margaret! I had a feeling when that 68 flashed on the meter that I was going to be busy. Have a great night!