3/2/21 - Squeaky! PM+6=314 AMPS=317 + Today's cat joke don't miss it PMPS = 260

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan D & Squeaky, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Jan D & Squeaky

Jan D & Squeaky Well-Known Member

https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/3-1-21-squeaky-amps-265-7-291-pmps-284.243924/

A policeman in the big city stops a man in a car with a Siberian Lynx in the front seat. “What are you doing with that Siberian Lynx?” He exclaimed, “You should take it to the zoo.” The following week, the same policeman sees the same man with the cat again in the front seat, with both of them wearing sunglasses. The policeman pulls him over. “I thought you were going to take that cat to the zoo!” The man replied, “I did. We had such a good time we are going to the beach this weekend!”

Hi everyone, well we're back in the 300s and Squeaky has diarrhea again. I need to get him back to a very clean diet and put on my patience pants. I hope everyone is doing excellently.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

LOL, Jan! Now you're advertising your cat jokes! :D:D:D It was really funny though.

Poor Squeaky. Have you tried S. Boulardii for the diarrhea?

Jan D & Squeaky likes this.
  3. Jan D & Squeaky

Hi Bhooma, I know that was a good one! HAHA

No I haven't tried it. Hard to know what to do. The vet says feed him the Rx diet -- which makes NO sense to me. Then says don't use S. Boulardii or CBD, that they are not appropriate for him. What's a cat mom to believe?

I've been giving him kibble treats and some canned food, also some chicken recently to help keep him interested in eating. He was balking for a while. I'll take him off all of those (except the tiniest bit of kibble for needle treats) and see if that helps.

I hope you and Bandit are doing well!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Loved that one. As I do all of them.

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Squeaky. I hope you can find food that he'll eat that will keep him feeling good. Sending prayers.

6. Jan D & Squeaky

Thanks Carla, I ground up some kibble and I'm using it as a topping for the healthy food. Seems to be working!