? 3/2/21 Marmy’s # amps 102, pmps from 3/1/21 353, +4 pm 353

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by tonimarmalade, Mar 2, 2021.

1. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

2. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

There are a few blues showing up.... but on TR you may want to ask some more exoerienced people whether you need to go up a notch?

It is very frustrating that things change like this, isn't :bighug:

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

When you see blues you hold for at least 10 cycles.

4. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

upload_2021-3-2_18-26-12.jpeg

What a day! Our cleaning ladies arrived right after Marmy received her amps shot and she hadn’t gotten two bites into her mouth when they started vacuuming so her already low 102 number went down to 88 and then she disappeared under the bed for three hours and I couldn’t get her from any direction. I finally caught her and she showed a +4 of LO followed by 24after I started her on FF high carb gravy lovers. Thru the afternoon she was pretty low. I will test her again shortly at +11. If she is not over 50 byPMPS I do not give her any shot correct?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  5. Hercule's mum

oh Dear! What a day! Hope you are both OK!

6. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

PLEASE SOME ONE NOTICE THIS SCARY DAY AND CONFIRM THAT I SHOULD HOLD HER SHOT IF SHE DOESN’T GO ABOVE 50. I JUST AM AFRAID SHE WILL BOUNCE TO MARS BECAUSE SHE IS A BOUNCER. GOOD NEWS!!! Her +11 is 77. Thank the Lord!!!

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Definitely hold her shot unless over 50. That’s a long time low. Did you feed hc? I’d feed a little lc to keep her up and then see where she is in 2 hours. She might very well bounce.

8. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

:bighug:Yes, as I explained above I fed her hc all afternoon! She is at 77 at +11 so I am hoping the pmps will be there or higher. Yes, I will give her her regular low carb fare on her regular schedule and prepare myself for her big bounces. Oh boy!!!thank you for your advice:bighug:

tiffmaxee likes this.
  9. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

She seems fine . I am exhausted! :blackeye: Thank you for being there.:bighug:

Hercule's mum likes this.
  10. Hercule's mum

Lets hope today is different! Hercules also seems to have this crazy patterns. Everytime I think it is time to increase the dose, he goes low, like Marmy did yesterdat and we do a 360 (like you did and reduce the dose) :confused:
    After a couple of months on Lantus we had perhaps 2 "smile" cycles". Otherwise we are bouncing or diving.....It must be their unpredictable bounciness that makes them so hard to read. I know I am not helping in any way, but perhaps you get some confort for knowing Marmy is not the only one.

11. Hercule's mum

Oh! and next time you really want some attention do put the question in the title in capitals. Don't be bashful! :)

12. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Yes that is comforting. Thank you her amps is 322. And I am feeding her many little meals 1 to 1 1/2 tbs. day and night about 12 -13 TBS total. Oh boy. Thank you again

13. Hercule's mum

She is bound to be bouncing to the moon todays after that long stretch in the lime greens. She'll come down again!