3/15 Mannie AMPS 298, PMPS 312, +3 213, +6 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all, and Happy Monday!

Aiyee - and what a start to the day - overslept, and was 1/2 hour late on Mannie's AM shoot. darn it! So we are playing catch up in 15 minute increments, and hoping this won't mess things up too badly. More pinks to start the day - ugh!, even more at pmps, but he is on the descend at +3, so ---- hope for this bounce to clear quickly. paws crossed - sure would like to see more blue, a green now and then would be nice.

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: He seems good today, happy, boisterous, meowing for this and that. One happy dude at +2 when he got some tuna juice, and a few flakes. Pretty normal day/early evening for Mannie: few moments spent slobbering over the catnip stash, few more batting the civvies, longgggggggg stare down at the window - seems the neighbor's civvie had come to visit. And now major snuggle time in his bed, with more than enough I-) I-) Life in Mannie-land is good.

RECAP:
    amps 298
    +1 351
    pmps 312
    +2 263
    +3 213

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 3/15 Mannie AMPS 298, PMPS 312, +3 213

Awe, it's nice to hear that life is good for Mannie today and tonight. cat_pet_icon Looks like you did get your blue!! YaY!

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Yup, we are peeking at your SS. Yeah for blue Mannie tonight!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Yep - blue for my boy. Phew!, and grateful. Now just to get rid of those pinks. :smile:

+5 130 Hooray!
    +6 107 even better! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.