25/1 Mo - AMPS 344, PMPS 374 - Partner forgot to give injection this morning :(

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by katy and mo (GA), Jan 24, 2021.

1. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Yesterday

Mo still hasn't really perked up since we accidentally gave him his shot 2 hours late yesterday morning. We are slowly adjusting it back to the correct time by 15 minutes so that's not a problem. Mo did let me give him a belly rub just now though. That's rather rare ;) He's had a lot of water overnight and still very sleepy. I'll keep an eye on him today and make sure he is ok. It's going to be a warm day so hopefully he stays inside where I will keep the fan on for him.

I will do a little bit of gardening I think and hopefully will be able to go visit my friend briefly and see her new baby!

Have a wonderful day/night :bighug:

2. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

Yaaaaay I got some purrs out of him!!! :D

3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

I'm jealous about the gardening...I can't see my garden under the 4 feet of snow! Enjoy the purrs, hope Mo ditches the stinky pinkies soon.

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice on the purrs. Mo will get back on track soon.

katy and mo (GA) likes this.
  5. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

I think I have figured out why Mo was purring this morning - Tim forgot to give Mo his insulin :facepalm: Mo must have been stoked he didn't have to have the injection and kept quiet! I noticed the syringe sitting on the bench full of insulin. That's 2 mornings in a row he has dropped the ball :( Mo will probably start to feel it soon. Poor little guy.

6. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Whoopsie :cat:

My DH has a reminder set in his phone to remind him at the right time. :)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. katy and mo (GA)

katy and mo (GA) Member

So does mine. But he filled the syringe and never gave it to Mo. Oh to know what was going on in his brain o_O

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Maybe he needs another reminder - like 'Did I shoot the insulin'???

At least this skip provides you a way to get closer to your regular schedule tonight - changing the schedule all around like this won't help his numbers. Did you adjust the time last night by two hours - hard to tell from your SS...The PM shot should have been 1 hour and 45 minutes after 7:30 PM .