2/28: AMPS 286: Increased to 1.25u last night

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by TankNRK, Feb 28, 2023.

1. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Previous Post: https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-27-amps-306.274677/#post-3049619

He had me kinda worried last night when his +4 check before bed was the same as his PMPS but look at that! That's a great AMPS for us, haven't seen that in awhile!

And eyeballing a .25 increase/decrease is a nightmare with these u100 syringes. I even bought a lit up magnifying glass and it wasn't enough lol. Need to find the post about the caliper information.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

TankNRK likes this.
  3. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Thank you!! You're amazing <3 gonna read up and get ready to learn something ELSE new! Haha!

Margaret (and Pearl) likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose.

TankNRK likes this.
  5. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

Thank you! He didn't drop much by bedtime last night (I was surprised?) But his AMPS was lower today than it has been in weeks so it must have done something lol! Looking forward to it.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Nice sunny start. :) I like the note that says "happy, playful".

TankNRK likes this.
  7. TankNRK

TankNRK Member

I think even when the numbers aren't where we always want them it's important to acknowledge when our kiddos are feeling good ❤️

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Cats are way more than their numbers. The Whole Cat Report is equally as important.