10/27 Bernie AMPS: 214, +4: 164, +7: 112, +10.5: 116, PMPS: 134

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Megan and Bernie, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

10/26 condo

Me, following Bernie around with my bowl of ice cream for 7 hours last night, torn between excitement and an overwhelming desire to go to sleep:
    upload_2020-10-27_6-31-20.gif

Bernie:
    upload_2020-10-27_6-33-29.gif

It was my first go with mixing MC wet (14%) into her 0C Tiki Cat to get to her surf (when she on ProZinc, I usually just boosted her nadir with 5-8 pieces of HC kibble, since she was never flat, regardless). I think she did pretty well with the MC, and she LOVED it, but she ate a ton to surf (4.7oz). I’ll try weighing her today - she felt a little “fluffy” this morning ;), so I’m curious if these extra calories are catching up to her. Now that I know how she responds, I might give her a little less MC next time - see if maybe she wants a reduction.

Her civvie brother was extremely upset he did not get 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th dinner. He walked to his food bowl and screamed every single time she got a snack LOLOL

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday! :cat::cat:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yay great job surfing, Bernie and great job steering, Megan! Did you happen to write down what you fed? I keep that stuff in the remarks so I can refer to it next time. It's all one big experiment, isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful day :bighug:

Megan and Bernie likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing last night. Good job handling things.

4. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Lol. Love the memes!! Great job surfing last night, Bernie :D:D:D

5. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Thank you so much everybody! It was an exciting night for sure! :cat::D:woot:

Thank you! And it sure is! All the food info is in her second spreadsheet - it’s a little messier, but it’s got a second row for each day, and I put in all her food measurements (and meds when she’s on them) under the time slot she received them, so I can see what I gave her the last time she had a similar number during a similar part of her cycle. :)

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Oh Awesome! I totally didn't notice that, sorry! But yay for writing everything down - it helps so much when you need to look back.

7. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

No worries, I appreciate you looking out for me and Bernie! Any and all suggestions are always welcome :):):)