10/25 Milo AMPS 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha Member

We've been doing fairly well here despite my crazy work/life schedule. Milo seems to have a decent appetite though he's still refusing the raw diet. As long as he eats the LC I can live with it. I have sprinkled a bit of Fortiflora on it a few times to keep enticing him. However, I don't want him to get so used to it that he won't eat without it. He's a tricky one! BG has been pretty stable sitting just around 100 (+ -) which is making him easier to manage without crazy lows.

Have a great day, everyone.

https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/08-20-milo-on-a-roll.237231/

Sue and Luci, JaxBenji and thebigfuzz like this.
  2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

You have him nicely controlled. If he won’t eat raw I wouldn’t stress. :bighug:

3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Milo's looking great - keep surfing safely Milo :D Is Milo helping with your FF stash again :)?

Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Milo is eating for you. I hope he keeps surfing safely.

5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Oh tricky Milo. He sure does keep you on your toes with his eating or lack thereof.
    Really impressed with his numbers lately. No sudden drops. Excellent job with that.
    Have a great evening!

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I agree with Elise..Luci would never eat anything raw..she's turned her nose up at raw steak...so I don't bother going there...

She'd prefer raw cashews and raw butter...but not raw meat...go figure?

Have a great evening :)

7. Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha

Sam&Milo(GA)&Singha Member

He's is! But half of it always seems to get thrown out when he doesn't finish and he won't eat it if it's say out for a little bit at all!

Sue and Luci and JaxBenji like this.