10/25 Lulu AMPS 124,+3 90, +7 77, +8.5 67, +10 70, PMPS 86, +2 83, +4 54, +4.75 79, +5.5 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PorkChop, Oct 24, 2020.

1. PorkChop

PorkChop Member

Yesterday
    The AMPS is always the most difficult with Lulu, she's such a little monkey who won't stop bouncing around. I think she's got me all worked out, finally sat still with a chunkier soup mix. Had to walk away 3 times but we got there in the end.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start today. I hope Lulu will surf safely.

PorkChop likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Paws crossed this is the magic dose.

PorkChop likes this.
  4. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

@carfurby @Wendy&Neko so it seems like a near perfect cycle today :cool::D (touch wood anti-jinx no late drops) Lulu is trying to impress her LL aunties :cat:

But with her depot in who knows what state - potentially containing a bit of 1.5U and a bit of 1U but also having only had half the normal amount of shots over the last three days. Do you think we’re ready to shoot the .5U if she’s still green and not lower than 75/80 at PMPS? We can monitor but I just don’t want to be too gung ho about it - very exciting but if I need to be put back into my patience pants I get it.

PorkChop likes this.
  5. Vyktors Mum

I shouldn’t have said anything out loud about late drops :banghead: she had a little LC at +5 and +8.5 for surfing purposes. It’s not too much of a drop and I’m itching to shoot if she pops back up a little, just concerned because she didn’t get to this dose by any conventional methods. Her last shot before this one was 18 hours before so maybe this one’s still a little high and I don’t want to land Rita in any hot water.

6. carfurby (GA)

These are the numbers you want to see. I think as long as she can monitor, and Lulu stays above 70, she should shoot 0.5 units and let her earn the reduction. If she drops below 70, maybe she can try 0.25 units. However, she still may have an active PM cycle.

7. Vyktors Mum

We just shot literally minutes ago - PMPS was 86, so we erred on the side of caution and went with.25 maybe we should see what her AMPS is before deciding if that was just a BCS or the dose to try o_O

PorkChop likes this.
  8. carfurby (GA)

I wasn't sure if when shot time was. I didn't know if I would post in time. Don't worry about it. Lulu is a tricky case. She may even earn that reduction tonight.

Vyktors Mum and PorkChop like this.
  9. PorkChop

PorkChop Member

Fingers and toes crossed, she's been such a good girl today putting up with all my poking and fussing. She's currently bouncing around and playing tag with her sister. Keep those greens coming baby girl.

10. carfurby (GA)

It's great to hear she is feeling so good.

PorkChop likes this.
  11. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Looking great!

PorkChop likes this.