10/25 Jax PMPS 85,+3 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Oct 25, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

An uneventful night though I did grab a test at +7. That cat sure moves quick for the auto-feeder lol.

Dreary rain here from the TD. Perfect day for naps and some football.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I think Luci can tell time! She sits just outside the door of the pantry - where the auto-feeder is set to turn around 2 a.m. or so...I've seen her sitting there - and the other day I heard it turn...and she dashed right in there...

These kids are smart...they've got you plenty fooled when you think they aren't paying attention to such things as the melodious sound of the auto-feeder turning - LOL.

Have a great day Susanne!

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Susanne, nice numbers Jax.
    Good day for football, isn't it so weird to see the stands empty
    Do you have a fav team

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

This is great - I was getting testing supplies ready and Jax was half asleep in his cardboard box (because WHY use the soft pet bed...but whatever :p). When the auto-feeder rotated, it was like a fire alarm went off - jumped out of his box and ran to the food lol. Silly cats. Have a great day, Sue.

5. JaxBenji

Thanks Diane :bighug: Yes - so weird to see the stands empty...we are Panther fans but I grew up with the Washington Football Team (I'm for the name change but not having a mascot is pretty darn weird lol...quite fitting for 2020). Who are you cheering for?

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for Jax. :D:D:D

JaxBenji likes this.
  7. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Looking good, Jax. Keep surfing the lagoon, but stay away from the sharks :D.
    Have a great day, Susanne :)

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

The minute I get out of bed, the cats are over me wanting their breakfast. What kind of auto-feeder do you have?

9. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

10. JaxBenji

Ha, Jax wakes me up usually an hour before breakfast. As for the auto-feeder, I got the Cate Mate C500 - It has 5 compartments (1 open and 4 hidden) and ice packs. I ordered right from the manufacturer (link here). I have mine rotate to an empty spot 2 hours before shot time - it's been great for feeding overnight.

Cheryl & Jazzy likes this.
  11. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Naps and football sounds like an awesome day! Enjoy. :bighug:

JaxBenji likes this.
  12. JaxBenji

Jax must have gotten excited about Butters returning to the lagoon. Or heard me say I wanted to watch football. He's been flat or going up in around this time and decided to dip a little. Hope you are enjoying your weekend, Lyla :bighug:

Cheryl & Jazzy and JOJI and Kit like this.
  13. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

jax and butters need to send kit a note ... (not sure what the appropriate jinx-tag for that is .... )

JaxBenji likes this.
  14. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

Looks great if you only have one cat. The vet told me to use ice cube trays for Chico, my fat, bulemic cat. I haven't tried it yet. I'll try it at dinnertime.

15. JaxBenji

I have two kitties but we separate them at night which is when we use the autofeeder...during the day, I am the autofeeder lol. I know there are feeders with chips to recognize the cat but don't have any experience with them. Good luck with the ice cub tray.

16. JaxBenji

Lol, there is ALWAYS room for more kitties in the lagoon! Maybe kit will take a swim tonight :D

17. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

Wow! High tech.