10/25 Cosmo AMPS 254 PMPS 461, +2 317, +3 194, +4 121, +5 121,+7 229

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thebigfuzz, Oct 25, 2020.

1. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/10-24-cosmo-amps-401-2-470-9-430-pmps-365-4-252.237444/

From yesterday, we backed off his dose to 2.75 - without technically earning a reduction, but felt as though he was heading there soon. DH needs to be out of the house a bit so monitoring may have been more difficult if he swang low. He does like to slide down the mountain :confused: I am off mid week, so if we need to increase to 3 units again, we can.

Well now, that’s a better looking start Cosmo! He is feeling much better now that he is through his bounce :) hoping for a nice gentle curve today! If Cosmo is reading or listening...we would like a nice, safe streak in the blue range please :cool:

We finally turned on the heat in the house, and Cosmo’s favourite spot is under the electric fireplace...keeping warm and cozy. :cat:

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

2.75u makes sense! Safety is important.:bighug:
    Cosmo, I know you're reading this. You're a smart guy. Listen to your mama and give her a gentle blue surf.
    The warm cozy spot under the electric fireplace sounds wonderful. If humans fit, I think you should join him. :bighug:

thebigfuzz likes this.
  4. thebigfuzz

Humans would fit! LOL

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Cosmo slides down and surfs safely.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ah a little bounceroo today - like Luci - I hope Cosmo has gone off to the beach...Luci is still stuck in the lemon tree nest...not budging today :(
    Have a good week, thank goodness you've turned on the furnace...the mere thought of the cold has sent me shivering to the furnace controls...like a month ago! LOL!

thebigfuzz likes this.
  7. Butters & Lyla

Well, then you know what to do. :joyful:
    Remember, Cosmo, the key words for today: "safe blue streak".

thebigfuzz likes this.
  8. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hi Tanya :bighug: Hope you and Cosmo had a good day and that he surfed safely :cat: And for those in cold weather, I highly recommend the comfy - it's super amazing (from someone who gets cold at anything below 60F :p).

thebigfuzz likes this.
  9. thebigfuzz

Cosmo seems to be bouncing...I am just not sure why? Maybe he had some action we missed last night? From the 200 at +2? I thought he was past that. :confused:

10. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Cosmo! What are you doinggg?!
    Mama meant the BEACH, not the sky, silly boy:confused:

Hope he comes down for you tonight :)

thebigfuzz likes this.
  11. thebigfuzz

I do too!!

The other option is his classic high before the low? He likes to take wide corners :cool:

Megan and Bernie likes this.
  12. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Too funny! I imagine him making “vroom vroom” noises as he takes the corners LOL
    upload_2020-10-25_22-34-23.gif

thebigfuzz likes this.
  13. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Not all high numbers are the result of bounces. You did a BCS a couple nights ago. The impacts of reduced doses can be seen in later cycles, sort of like NDW. The depot has to rebuild.

Of course, there could be some bounce from that long (12 hours ish) string of blues just three cycles ago. Combined with a dose that might be too low. Time to try on those patience pants.

Tomlin and thebigfuzz like this.
  14. thebigfuzz

Love that!

15. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I see that Cosmo didn’t listen to the beans request for a nice blue surf today, Anyone would think he is a cat lol :rolleyes:

thebigfuzz likes this.
  16. thebigfuzz

+2 dropsie to 317. Will get a +2 and so forth. He is eating his regular +2 snack.

17. thebigfuzz

After his dropsie :eek: Cosmo had a nice blue streak overnight. It’s hard to tell how much momentum his dropsies will have...dropped more than 200 in 2 hrs o_O Good job DH on the overnight testing! Now I am up for work :coffee: and DH is finally sleeping.

Cosmo is doing well, napping near the electric fireplace :):p

18. Butters & Lyla

After a dramatic PM dropsie at +2 and +3, Cosmo delivered on his mama's request for a gentle blue surf! Yay Cosmo. :cool:
    Long night for you guys!

thebigfuzz likes this.
  19. thebigfuzz

LOL. I was kind of hoping for a more gentle approach to the blues haha. Like with nice lemon bookends :)

Long night for DH...he let me sleep since I work early today. :p

20. Butters & Lyla

lolol yeah....nothing gentle about his approach! :facepalm:
    DH is awesome! I hope he can get a nap today.
    Have a good day!