10/24 Ruby AMPS 363, +9 249, PMPS 393

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday!!

Going to try to take her back up to 1.75 units again as it's been a few cycles since we did 2 units and realized it was too much.

Happy Caturday, folks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose.

3. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Hi!

On TR, which I think you are doing, you want to hold the dose for at least 3 consecutive days. Or 6 cycles, unless a reduction is earned. If no reduction is earned, the dose is re evaluated after the 6 cycles. With the fur shot yesterday, your 3 days start over. I’m not sure I would have gone back up to 1.75 at this time. The 1.5 hasn’t had a chance to prove itself yet.

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  4. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

My apologies, the top of your SS says SLGS. On this method, the dose is held for 7 days, unless a reduction is earned (under 90), then a curve is performed and the dose is evaluated.

Are you able to add SLGS to your signature? That is often the first place one goes to look for information :)

5. Katherine&Ruby

Got it. I was just trying to go back to the original plan of increasing from 1.5 to 2 units about a week ago that proved to be too much for Ruby. She was on 1.5 for a few weeks before then.

Added to my signature now!

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I suggest you stick to 1.75 for the 7 days unless a reduction is earned and not go back up to 2.0. Too many changes were needed to give it a chance to see if that’s the dose for now. We did learn that 2.0 was too much. With the token dose of .50 and a possible fur shot it’s best to give the 1.75 a chance. What do you think?

7. Katherine&Ruby

That was my thought as well. Thank you everyone!!!!!!

thebigfuzz and tiffmaxee like this.
  8. Katherine&Ruby

Looking forward to some lower numbers soon for my poor Ruby. She's a bit more lethargic today, vomited this morning but still ate a bit this afternoon. Crossing my fingers that she eats tonight.

9. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Time for patience pants. They get passed around here a lot!

10. Katherine&Ruby

:joyful::joyful::joyful: I love that! Will put them on!

tiffmaxee likes this.