10/24 Chloe's AMPS 335

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roberta and Chloe, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

Good morning. Happy Caturday.

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Morning (errr...afternoon here, lol I still need more :coffee:) - hope you and Chloe have a wonderful day

3. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

What do you need more of? What's your real name, if you don't mind my asking? Jax is handsome.

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Ha - more coffee! That's a little coffee image there in my first post :) And my first name is Susanne - in my signature for reference. And thank you - Jax is handsome and a handful lol - but aren't all cats at some point :)?

Roberta and Chloe likes this.
  5. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

Oh, I wasn't wearing my glasses. Too much coffee is bad for you. Try some good tea. British tea has caffeine, if that's what you need. I alternate between coffee and tea each day. Coffee raises my blood pressure. My name is Roberta, in case you haven't figured it out already. You did really well getting Jax under control. I know I'm supposed to wait longer to up the dose, but Chloe was flat in the pink yesterday, so I gave her a drop more this morning. I hope it doesn't cause a bounce. Have a good weekend, what's left of it, Suzanne.

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

@Roberta and Chloe are you planning to get a before bed test tonight? I’m curious where this cycle is going.

Roberta and Chloe likes this.
  7. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

It's going nowhere. I increased to .5 this morning.