10/24 Butters AMPS 340/+3 374/+9 362/PMPS 346/ Increase tonight

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday overnight my snuggle bug returned.:) She decided to sleep on my arm. She seems pretty content today so far. No balking when I touch her tummy, which feels softer today. The IM said if it feels tense/hard that it could be a possible signal that she is tensing up because of pain.

Her BG is concerning to me, of course. This morning is cycle 6 of 1u. I am thinking of increasing from 1u to 1.25u tonight. Best I try to get her into better numbers sooner than later.

Have a good day all. :bighug:

2. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Yayyy for snuggles! :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

saturday snuggles seem extra special. :bighug:
    good luck w the increase.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Snuggling means feeling! I’d increase tonight.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Lyla, I'm so relieved to hear that she's snuggling again and her tummy
    feels softer. Prayers she continues to have a good day.♥:bighug::bighug:

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Really great news :bighug:.....return of of the snuggle bug!

You are fine increasing that dose to manage the higher BGs :)....you have a solid baseline of what they look like now with her on the meds and not feeling 100%. They will be additional piece of info to help you know how she is doing moving forward.
    As long as you are in the zone with a buffer, you won’t have to be concerned. Unfortunately, yet thankfully, inflammation doesn’t just drop completely off suddenly resulting in plummeting BGs. You will have some room/time to make adjustments.

8. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

This makes my heart so happy!! Glad she came back for some mama lovins! :bighug::cat:

Good luck with the increase tonight! Hope you and Butters have a relaxing, snuggly Saturday :):)

9. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Happy Caturday Butters and Lyla :bighug: So glad to hear she snuggled up with you :cat: Good luck with the increase - you'll help her get back to lower numbers in no time :cat:

10. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

Aww. So happy Butters is back to cuddling and her tummy is softer. That's awesome!! Good luck with the increase, I'm sure she'll get back to good levels soon. Have a wonderful Saturday, Lyla and Butters :bighug:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  11. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for snuggles! I hope she keeps improving. Good luck with the new dose. Sending prayers.

12. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Naps and snuggles all day today. So good to know it means she feels better than yesterday.
    It was nice to try to catch up on some much needed rest after barely sleeping over the past couple of weeks. And let's be honest, it's not like I was sleeping much prior to that with all of the testing I was having to do. lol.
    Increasing to 1.25u tonight. I understand better all of the factors that are impacting her BGs right now, like meds and inflammation, not feeling well etc. But it doesn't make those pink numbers any less painful to look at. :blackeye:

13. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

14. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Such great news, including hearing you got some rest :).

Hopefully the increase will bring the BG down for Butters :bighug:. That will help you both feel better :)

15. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

I wish there was a love button. Wonderful news for Butters

16. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

So glad she's doing better! Snuggles are awesome. Good luck with the increase; I hope it gets her into some better numbers. :bighug::bighug:

17. Diane Tyler's Mom

Aww snuggles all day, that's great news Lyla. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and
    I made Tyler cross his paws that the increase gets her numbers down.♥:bighug::bighug:

18. Diane Tyler's Mom

Morning Lyla, I couldn't wait for you to post Butter's AMPS this morning
    so I checked out her SS, Alright Butter's.
    Oh Lyla I so happy to see that beautiful blue number this morning.
    I will look for your update , You must be so darn happy :cat:

Tomlin likes this.
  19. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Good Morning :)!

It looks like Butters inflammation is going down. I know you adjusted the dose by .25, but thonestly, that amps looks more like what I see with Ts BG when inflammation begins to decrease :bighug: vs the .25 increase alone.

Have a super snuggly Sunday :bighug:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.