10/20-Dolly-AMPS 202 -196@2 -139@3.5 -143@4.75 -140@7.25 -PMPS 198 -172@2.5 -141@3.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Oct 20, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Pamela & Amethyst likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you Carla. Hope Furball slides down. Sending hugs to you, Furball and Kitty :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Adrienne, nice blues today, I hope you got to bed at a decent time last night.
    I hope Dolly surfs safely. :bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you Pamela. I hope you, Amethyst and JoJo are doing well. Sorry I have not been always responsive or writing you but you are all always in my heart and prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hopefully tomorrow will begin some better days for Dolly. Talked to the IM doctor and I had it wrong about the nasal steroid injections, too risky. She is putting her on nasal steroid drops (still could get into the bloodstream but less likely). How I will accomplish this, I don’t know, but will figure it out (prayers). It’s over the counter Flonase. She said it can help with the congestion, inflammation and “can” reduce the size of tumors should this be the case. I have chosen to go for a course of treatments rather than extensive diagnostics that would take months. Dolly needs relief now. I will be in close contact with the doctor and to let her know in a few days if this is not working. She needs to see her in 1-2 weeks or sooner if we need to try something else. Thanks everyone that has been with me on this Dolly journey and have been so patient, kind and caring. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.
  10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

11. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I don’t know why this happens that I get the messages crossed. Sorry Auntie Diane, this was meant for you and thank you Pamela too.

12. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I feel so, I don’t even know. Bought Dolly the sardines in water in my panic yesterday never considering that it might have salt. How bad is it for them? This is how I’ve been getting her to eat. Tuna water does not work for her. Just tried to give her food without it and she won’t eat. Is their sardines without salt? How bad is it for them? Help please.
    I can go out in the morning if there is such a thing but that won’t help tonight. I did some research, should have done before bothering anyone, sorry.
    @Bandit's Mom @PerfumedCatMom @tiffmaxee

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  13. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Sardines are good for her. I wonder if you can get them without salt?

14. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

15. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

I will go to the market in the morning. I’ve never given her sardines, never considered it until I think Wendy mentioned it. Never thought about salt period in relation to foods for Dolly. I’d like to think I’d take the time to do more research but when she won’t eat I stop thinking and that has to stop. Thanks Elise for responding. On the internet it said that they are great for cats but the salt content might be higher in water packed than the ones in oil as a preservative.

16. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

17. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Have a good night Elise. I am hopping her numbers are back down tomorrow from the hc and mc the last few days. :bighug::bighug:

18. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Always thinking about you and Dolly and praying for both of you. Her numbers look good. Better to keep her in the blues if she is not eating well. I used to panic if Susie got greens and I couldn't get her to eat.

19. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thank you Summer. How are you doing? How’s your mom? Prayers that your pain begins to ease some. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

20. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm doing okay. I am sad but I know that time will help with that. Mom is fine. Thank you for asking.

21. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Summer and Susie (GA) likes this.