10/ 19 Lando AMPS 143; +2 137; +5 130; +8 131; PMPS 172; +2 135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lando demando, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Lando demando

Lando demando Well-Known Member

Im going to hold at .5 for a bit longer. Assuming he needs to bump up to .75 soon?

btw noticed that the syringe stoppers are EXTREMELY inconsistent. The 0 mark varies from syringe to syringe :banghead:

2. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Yes definitely room for an increase soon. Can you add SLGS to your signature please?

Are you able to get later nighttime tests or no?

A lot of people like calipers but I've never been at a small enough dose for it to matter :arghh:

Edit for clarification: Like Elise said would be nice to see more nighttime tests before doing an increase, which is why I ask.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
    Lando demando likes this.
  3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

4. Lando demando

Thanks @tiffmaxee and @FrostD for the advice! I wanted to do a night time number last night, but was so tired i forgot to set my alarm :banghead:! Agreed Elise, gonna hold the dose for a while. Lando is still drinking/peeing a lot, but otherwise doing really well.
    I have calipers, but since the 0 mark changes from syringe to syringe, its so hard to measure from “0”! I guess i have to fiddle around and figure it out

tiffmaxee likes this.
  5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Ignore the marking on the syringe. Find one that is straight and seems to be at 0 and use that one to get your readings. Does that make sense?

6. Lando demando

That does, thanks Elise