10/18 Jax PMPS 81,+2 92,+3 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaxBenji, Oct 18, 2020.

1. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Officially switched to ReliOn Prime meter and I pinky-promise the others are locked away :p Unrelated, we officially switched off our A/C and are in the season of seeing how long we can make it before we switch the heat on (I live in the south so we don't make it very long lol).

Hugs to all the kitties & caregivers :bighug: Have a wonderful Sunday!

2. JaxBenji

Look up PowerZone training - you may like that - classes based on effort versus callouts. And if you have a HRM synced to the bike, you can set your own zones for it. And yes one of biggest shortcomings of the regular bike is the speakers - I bluetooth to either my airpods or to a google speaker that sits behind me when I ride - the Bike+ has speakers on the front of the screen which is nice (regular bike, they are on the back so sound goes away from the rider...but it's not that bad). Oh and you may know this but there is a setting to turn off auto-adjusting resistance but my personal thinking was I better love every feature if we were going to upgrade :D Happy shopping :)

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

LOL! That's funny...another member @Butters & Lyla are doing the same...Luci and I are total whimps...we turned on the furnace to warm things up on those chilly mornings LAST MONTH!

We're heading to Florida at the end of this month...we can't take the cold anymore at all! Luci is already packing her blue bikini! :)

Jax is as always looking like a champ this morning! Have a great day Susanne!

4. JaxBenji

We're in NC and the A/C ran for an hour or so on Tuesday! This cold front moved in kind of fast so it's kind of a shock to the system...I think the morning temps dipped by 20 degrees :eek: Florida sounds wonderful! Hope you all have a great day too!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Same kind of thing happens here! It's breathtaking sometimes how cold it can get - so quickly!

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. Cheryl & Jazzy

Cheryl & Jazzy Well-Known Member

In southern Ontario, I always hope to have time between the AC and the heat. Enjoy some free fresh air as much as possible. But it never lasts long. It's either too hot or too cold. I like it nice and cool, in between :)

Jax is looking good this morning :D. Have a great day Suzanne :)

JaxBenji and Butters & Lyla like this.
  7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Jax. I hope he keeps surfing today.

JaxBenji likes this.
  8. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

For real this time??? :p Send me the key. :p

Nice to see Jax back in his usual fine form last night! Getting right back to work, as expected. :D

Still haven't turned on the heat here. I'm layering instead!

Have a great day.

thebigfuzz and JaxBenji like this.
  9. JaxBenji

Yup, same here! We also live in the woods so just one more factor...leaves haven't all fallen yet so they are blocking some heat from the sun that would help us out (though those leaves sure are nice in the summer and help keep us a lot cooler).

Thank you, Carla :bighug: Thankgoodness, Jax showed up to work today :D

Yes! I promise! This time I actually moved the other meters to a different room :p Maybe I should just mail them to you for safe keeping lol.

I think we will do this first...the days are nice and warm...but my whole family complained this morning of the cold (me included :rolleyes:)! I may break out extra blankets for everyone's beds tonight.

10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Susanne, look at Jax go, lovely cycle last and nice start for today.
    Here in Jersey it's been in the lower to middle 60's so not too cold.
    Leaves haven't fallen yet or even changed colors
    I don't mind the cold at all but I always pray we don't have any major snow storms.
    Have a nice day Susanne :bighug::bighug::cat:

JaxBenji likes this.
  11. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Haven’t turned the heat on here either :p But...it’s not too cool here during the day...when it’s not raining. Does the electric fireplace count? We tell ourselves it is on for Cosmo, who naps nearby.

stay warm!

Cheryl & Jazzy and JaxBenji like this.
  12. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

LOL!! I’m envious of your willpower! Strong work! :cat::cat:

Hope you and Jax have a great Sunday! :D:D

JaxBenji likes this.
  13. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’ve had air on every day and night. Cali still thinks it’s summer.

Jax limes this dose!For now! :D

JaxBenji likes this.
  14. JaxBenji

lol, I have zero willpower. Other meters have now left the room :p

I wouldn't mind it a smidge warmer...like 65 would be great. Jax is nice and flat :cat:

Megan and Bernie likes this.
  15. Megan and Bernie

Megan and Bernie Member

Hah, same here! I tell everyone we have two seasons in Florida - hot and hotter :p

tiffmaxee likes this.
  16. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

17. tiffmaxee

Yep, nice and flat green and no 50 at PMPS. Good job Jax.

JaxBenji likes this.
  18. JaxBenji

Jax was a happy cat today - per my family, he jumped on the kitchen counter but I wasn't around. He hasn't jumped on counters since dx - I'm glad he's feeling better but I really didn't miss having to watch what we leave out on the counters lol.

tiffmaxee likes this.
  19. tiffmaxee

I won’t let my girls on the kitchen counters and have to lock them out at night. One will eat plants and cotton and who knows what else. She ate part of a chocolate foil heart when she was about 8 months when I accidentally locked her in the living room overnight.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  20. JaxBenji

These kitties run the world ;) Benji - my civvie - loves flowers and any apple product cord (he has an expensive appetite:p) but he won't jump on counters...used to but he retired from that many years ago. Jax honestly doesn't socialize downstairs much (I'm telling you, he's still bitter we had kids) but loves to chew any plastic he can find.