10/1 Luci AMPS 184 Day 30 Yikes! October 1 already!

Discussion in 'Tresiba (degludec)' started by Sue and Luci, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Good morning everyone!

Do I see a LOT OF BLUE on Luci's SS? OMG! However, I must not let myself get too excited...Luci has a tendency to really show me who's boss the minute I think that possibly she's rounded the corner - again...been there done that...but I have to say I am very pleased with her nice blue beachy lounge chair numbers. I'll take it...:cool:

And can you believe it??? Already October?? I think Luci is ready to head back to Florida...she insists on snuggling up to any source of heat - this morning the furnace is on and so is the little parabolic heater we use in the living room (too much glass in a north facing room)...and she loves that heat! Soon we'll turn on the fireplace and she'll be up against that too! Not a fan of these cooler temps whatsoever. Must take after her mama :rolleyes:

I'd like to send special thoughts out this morning to @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra - poor baby - I do hope she improves. And to @Pamela & Amethyst - haven't heard how things are going there, but I hope she's improved as well. It's a stressful time for those folks. :bighug:

On a happier note, Congratulations to @Jenifer on getting her little Kitten to remission so quickly! So many little kitties make it to the Falls...happy days ahead for all of them. In the meantime, Luci plods on...always a bridesmaid, never a bride...:D

Ok, back to work for mama bean today...my project was supposed to be done by 10/1...guess I didn't make it and have run into another snag...hope I can sort that out today...

Have a great day everyone! I hope your kitties surf safely!:bighug:

2. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I say celebrate those blues :cool::cool: no matter what they bring later or another day :bighug:! She’s happy and healthy & that is such a blessing to both celebrate and enjoy...... she is one unique and special cat :p!

Best with the project today :)! The day isn’t over yet....maybe you will meet that deadline! Good luck—hope the snag is a small snag and not too awful to figure out and fix! Have a great day :bighug:

3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Whoooo hoooooo u go Luci, see mom she was just waiting for a new month lol keep up the great work Luci
    Have a great day Sue

Tomlin and Sue and Luci like this.
  4. Jenifer

Jenifer Member

I see a lot of green today though too! Fingers crossed for more smooth sailing. :D
    Thanks for the shout out too! It was weird not testing or posting today. Lol! Kitten is probably po'd that she didn't get her fish treats this morning :eek:

Sue and Luci and Butters & Lyla like this.
  5. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Luci is looking soooo good!!! All that blue! Good for you, mama! And a lovely surf today to boot. Paws crossed that she is on a roll here.
    Enjoy the rest of your day! You still have another nine hours to meet the deadline....it will technically still be 10/1 with two minutes to spare. :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Jenifer

Jenifer Member

@Bellasmom your cat is absolutely stunning!!!!!

Bellasmom and Sue and Luci like this.
  7. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Ahhhhh thank you so much

8. Sam & Esse

Sam & Esse Member

Good afternoon Sue!

:cat: My my my, that's a lovely bit of surfing Luci's got in today! I was very curious if you propped Luci up with a touch of MC after the first green, or if she stayed in the lagoon on her own. Either way, it is a nice run :bighug:

I hope you didn't run into any additional problems on your current project. :smuggrin: I've dealt with a fair number of county contracts... and deadlines seem to be much more loose guidelines than anything else with them. :bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Luci is looking great in that green lagoon :D Celebrate all the numbers - maybe Luci will catch on to the praise :bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Just 3 days ago Ravan was going up. Now the roller coaster is going down! Just never can tell what these Kitties are planning! :eek: Fingers crossed Luci has decided to get more blue on her SS! :cat:

[​IMG]

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Alright, I see some blue and green, way to go Luci ! :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  12. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

Thought I would peek in and looks like Luci is surfing along nicely. After we got through the first week of Tresiba, we have loved it and so will you. It just seems to take longer to catch hold and start working good. Fingers crossed that Luci keeps going on this track!

Sam & Esse and Sue and Luci like this.
  13. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

I almost forgot I'd have to come looking for you over here in Tresibatown. Luci's looking good!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  14. Sue and Luci

Thank you! You really bolstered our courage and resolve! Luci had a beautiful night in the lagoon last night! I can't believe my eyes...I mean she does like to surf, but while the Full Harvest Moon party was going on, I'm surprised she didn't abandon her lagooning to go off to party with @Susan&Felix and the rest of the kids...

15. Sue and Luci

I met with my customer yesterday and showed her the work accomplished thus far. She was VERY pleased! And she was going to discuss it with one of the users and get some more input. So she was very understanding of all the issues and the work involved in getting these web forms ready...nothing simple about it...when there are conditions and pivot points. These forms have to be intuitive to the users yet collect a good deal of patient information - and it all has to be correct with enforcement of certain conditions so then there's a lot of If/when conditions to write...and yet another layer of complication when many of the fields are required before the form can be submitted...this was supposed to be easy...ha! And the beat goes on...

Luci surfed the night away in the lagoon! I hope she's still there this morning...we shall see in just a few minutes...:nailbiting::nailbiting:

Meridith and Zeke likes this.
  16. Meridith and Zeke

Meridith and Zeke Well-Known Member

I am so glad I could help. There isn't many of us yet so we gotta stick together as we learn this new path!

Sue and Luci likes this.