1/7 Bix

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Joanna & Bix (GA), Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

day 8 - 80

Lovin' it! Got a civvie test in the other day of 64 I think, so I'd still like to see him a bit lower, but this is G-O-O-D! (I'm on the human meter now. On my cat meter, lower #s have triggered major hunger, so I only say that with this meter). It seems like each shot he's gotten recently (it's ended up being in the 7 - 10 day zone I think most times), his #s after that come down about 10 pts for the following week. Of course, nothing to even consider giving a shot on for now. :mrgreen:

Warm & sunny here today, too, it's ALL good!!!!

Sending BG fairy dust and warm weather hopes everyone's way! :D

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

What great news! :RAHCAT dancing_cat

And now here's you: cat_pet_icon

Geez, they are addicting, aren't they?! ANYWAY. Back to business. ;)

I am glad your weather is cooperating for you. I hope it continues to do so. Sadly, it's not the same story here. I wonder how Ele's doing and if they got lots of snow. Cassie did not get her walk today; I finally gave up the ghost and admitted defeat. It is currently 13, with a windchill of -17. The HIGH tomorrow is 12. The freakin' HIGH! I know it's winter, but this is ridiculous! Oh well, it can only last for so long, right? I never thought I would long for temps in the 30s, but that it what they are predicting for next week, and it sounds wonderful.

Chili is on the stove and the house smells wonderful! I'm snuggled down inside, nowhere to go until the vet appt. tomorrow, and my kitties and puppy around me to cuddle. Life is really not all that bad, I have to say, despite the BG drama and the cold. I'm trying to stay positive. :)

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

OMG. 17 below is beyond my ability to comprehend. My brain is frozen just trying to think on it, LOL. Hope it warms up soon! Florida is probably a dim memory at this point...

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

I just got an email from someone in O-Town FL. Apparently they are in need of coats and blankets! A special shout-out for more coats and blankets at the at the Union Rescue League. Some schools don't have heat. Big problem. If you got 'em give 'em if you are in FL.

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Great News! Bix is doing well and you have great weather. Can't beat it. Blackie's numbers are terrible again and it's cold here again. Oh well, we're still doing good.

6. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Oh geez, Ele, Blackie's numbers really are sort of terrible, huh? :( I guess he and Buzz got together and talked about how to worry their beans. Do you have any idea of what's going on with him?

I'm so sorry you're having to deal with PT, Blackie's #s, cold weather, and, well, that's enough to deal with! Sending good thoughts your way, as well as reminding Blackie about the elf costume. I warned him months ago to not get complacent after the holidays, thinking it was put away. Ohhhhhh noooo, Mr. Blackie. The costume knows no season, remember?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.