1/6 Luci AMPS 245

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning everyone and thank you for your kind comments and concern for Luci. I also read up on rabies vaccine reactions and I do think she may have had a bit of a reaction - she felt warm to me and was sleeping most of the early part of the day. She did seem to rally later in the day and was very interested in eating - vs what she had been like in the morning where she didn't want to eat more than a few licks of her food.

Since she seemed to not be feeling well and her numbers were high I gave her a bit of a pokey break - she's not usually growly with us - so after some well deserved rest (she was curled up on the lanai sleeping like a baby) she seemed to be feeling better and a little more sociable by the late part of the day.

Now it's our turn! We're going for our COVID-19 vaccination #1 this morning. Hopefully we won't have much of a reaction either - I understand that for most people there's a sore arm, sometimes a headache and/or fatigue...not much more has been reported than that as a typical reaction - we shall see. I may have to curl up on the lanai myself and have a well deserved nap - in fact that sounds like a very good idea and I might just have to give myself a 'pokey' break...although I don't get poked...I have everything else to do...maybe it'll wait until tomorrow :)

Have a great day everyone and I hope your kitties surf safely!

JOJI and Kit and Suzanne Burton like this.
  2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Glad that Luci is feeling better today:).
    I hope that you and DH don't end up all growly after your COVID vaccine:p. Rest and relaxation sounds like a wonderful idea.

Have a good day.

Sue and Luci and Suzanne Burton like this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

So glad to read Luci is feeling better :cat: Good luck with the covid vaccine :bighug: Have a wonderful day, Sue!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Luci is feeling better. I hope she's over the reaction to the vaccine. I hope you and your DH don't have a bad reaction today.

5. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Happy Luci is feeling better :)!

Best with the vaccine :bighug:....YAY!!!! My understanding from the data so far is that for both the Pfizer and Modern vaccines, the side effects are similar to the shingles vaccines in that the first injection is easy with no issues & if there are going to be any mild symptoms of fatigue etc, they typically occur after the 2nd injection.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Happy to hear Luci is feeling better, Good luck with the vaccine :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

glad to hear luci is feeling better. :bighug:
    good luck w your covid jabs.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member