1/6 kit amps 88,+3.25 290,pmps 197

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JOJI and Kit, Jan 6, 2021.

1. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

previously on
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-7-5-59-8-66-8-5-64-9-60-9-5-62-10-85.241046/

new pattern for kit?
    this is the second night that kit has gone into the lagoon.
    last night we decided not to feed immediately to see how she handled herself. she was able to stay low 60's without food support. she probably could have made it all the way to amps without support, but we gave her a little lc w mc topper a couple hours before the end of cycle, bc, well, drama control.​

today she is bouncing again, but not quite to the degree of yesterday.

:coffee:and for inquiring minds, still no kitty barista skills checked off the list of growth potential for 2021. :coffee:

have a great day all,
    ^jw

Katherine&Ruby and JaxBenji like this.
  2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Beautiful surf last night :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Thank you for letting me know :p my son woke us up at 4:45 so my husband started the coffee because we couldn't go back asleep (well, my son went back asleep...he has a lot in common with kitties :joyful:).

Hope you all have a wonderful day :bighug:

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  3. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Whoa, good late cycle nadir catch! (There should be an acronym for that.) Here's to drama prevention. :coffee: Don't bounce too high today, Kitaibelia.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice that she surfed last night. She is keeping you on your toes. I hope she clears the bounce soon.

JOJI and Kit likes this.
  5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi JOJI , nice surfing last night, hope she clears the bounce quickly , have a nice day :cat:

JOJI and Kit likes this.