1/6 Chloe's AMPS 272

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roberta and Chloe, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

I know, I don't have a nadir.

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    tiffmaxee and Marje and Gracie like this.
  3. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Happy New Year, Roberta. I noticed that your SS only has 2021, it would be better if you add a new tab to the previous SS which contained Chloe's 2020 data.

I suppose you already know what I will say, since I have often suggested making sure you get some night time tests, moreso important when you are deciding whether or not to increase the dose.

I always liked this info post: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/should-i-increase-the-dose.46013/

Even getting some tests the last few evenings would help you a great deal in assessing how low the dose is taking Chloe, prior to having increased.

4. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

I have the 2020 SS, but it keeps going to that when I open a thread, so I hid it. I'll unhide it. She's been flat for awhile. I just tested her again, at +4 and she's at 298, which is slightly higher than her pmps. She's really tired of getting pricked all the time, although the beige lancets seem easier for her. They're ultra thin.

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I used terumo 25 gauge needles instead if lancets. Very sharp. Easy to get blood. My vet taught me with them.

6. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

I'm having a lot of problems with the tabs. I posted in the tech forum. Just make sure you're on the correct tab until I can get it fixed. The titles keep changing, too, so please double-check the dates.
    @Christie & Maverick

7. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

If you update your SS link in your signature to be the one below, it will always open to the leftmost tab (slightly more technical explanation below the link); you can then move your 2020 tab right to the right of 2021 (keeping 2021 all the way on the left). Hope that helps some!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PBdl-cVkunbkeFgyv_Un9WM7ef-10InTiXJVyOeHupY/edit

Your current link ends with "#gid=361360320" - the "GID" is saying "get ID" - in the case of the spreadsheet, it's getting the ID of a specific tab. When we remove the reference to the GID, then the left most tab will open by default.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Also...if she was using the pubhtml link that is our preference, it would work better.

9. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Is Chloe at 40 now? I hope you have given her some HC and tested again in 30 mins?

10. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I hope Chloe is OK. Looks like you shouldn't have increased to 0.75 units.

11. JL and Chip

JL and Chip Well-Known Member

Agree 100 percent! @Roberta and Chloe did you see the above? You really need to intervene and give food, or syrup/honey if necessary. Low numbers are NOT something to be dismissive or cavalier about.

Also, Chloe’s nadir was not 103. Her +8 was 103. There’s a difference. Nadir is the lowest point in the cycle and can occur at various times, and not always mid cycle. It looks like she was very possibly still dropping at PMPS.

Please post the next test number when you get it.

It’s also an example of why we nag about getting data rather than assuming we know what is happening. I hope Chloe is ok. And I hope you drop that dose back immediately.

12. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

she's fine

13. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

SS still not working, but I see you guys found it anyway. Is the problem that I'm using Windows 10 as my default?

14. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Roberta, I don’t know how we can impress upon you how dangerous your dosing us for Chloe. Not getting nadirs and increasing brought her to 40 and then just one test at 50 and you didn’t get more tests. Who knows how many more times she’s been that low or lower and maybe why she poops on your bed!

15. Roberta and Chloe

Roberta and Chloe Member

That has nothing to do with her pooping on the bed. I let her eat some kibble and her wet food and checked again. She was going up.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021