1/5 Tibby PMPS 280 +4 233 dose increase seems to be working

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy&Tibby, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Amy&Tibby

Amy&Tibby Member

2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Good luck! Welcome to the land of little to no sleep! :)

Amy&Tibby likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Let's hope that with the increase and the lower number at AMPS that things are on the way to getting better! The only problem is you just cannot predict what these cats will do...and that's still just within the same range...by that I mean it's still in the yellow...and 20 points or so is barely a blip. I would be more excited if Tibby had dropped into a different color - like from yellow to blue...but just keep and eye on her and see what's happening around 2+. Usually Lantus will kick in by that time...

Good luck today!!

Amy&Tibby likes this.
  4. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Good luck!! I totally missed this new thread :)!

Looks like you are getting some awesome traction with the higher dose:bighug:!

Sending energy :coffee::coffee: your way today! You’ve GOT this!!!

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck with the new dose. I hope Tibby surfs safely today.

6. Amy&Tibby

Amy&Tibby Member

He's bouncing, I think, but I'm home with him today by chance. That's why I was okay with waking up in the night. Thanks, everyone. Drinking coffee right now.

7. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

I don’t think it’s a bounce. Hold tight & maybe a later in the cycle his BG will go lower....it seems that is what it has done in the past.

upload_2021-1-5_9-2-37.jpeg

Amy&Tibby likes this.
  8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the new dose. With you home for a little while, I'm hoping you'll be able to gather enough data to help you figure out Tibby's patterns. That goes a long way to giving you confidence for when you have to leave the house again to work. And more important (for me too) was figuring out when I could get a good night's sleep and when I had to set an alarm.

Tomlin likes this.
  9. Amy&Tibby

Amy&Tibby Member

I got a couple more data points today. Pretty flat. I just don't see patterns, and when I think I do, he throws a curveball, so I don't trust the patterns. But he's not going in the green at night yet, so I think I can sleep and test more in the day for a while, I hope. We'll see. Thanks!

Tomlin likes this.
  10. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Sounds like an excellent plan :bighug:! Ahhh....SLEEP :). Save that energy up.

11. Amy&Tibby

Amy&Tibby Member

I updated the thread title with the evening numbers. I'm so tempted to risk no sleep to check his nadir just to see the pretty number. But I won't.

Tomlin likes this.
  12. Tomlin

Tomlin Well-Known Member

Dream about it instead tonight :rolleyes:!! There will be MANY pretty numbers in Tibbys future to enjoy another day :D:D!!