1/4 Coral AMBG 64 PMBG 67 15 Weeks OTJ

Discussion in 'Honeymooners / OTJ' started by MaineLove, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

Happy New Year to all, hope 2016 brings health and healing. Coral continues to do well, surgery scars healed and new food still giving her healthy skin and coat. The girls have cabin fever, since we are getting lots of rain here on the Southern Oregon Coast, no walks but we are playing inside. Best to all in the New Year! Kathe and Coral and the Civie, Joy!

2. MaineLove

MaineLove Member

@Chris & China @BJM @Brashworks @carfurby @julie & punkin (ga) @MrWorfMen's Mom @Shelly & Jersey @Sienne and Gabby (GA) @suki & crystal @Vyktors Mum @Wendy&Neko

Don't mean to sound like the spoiled child but I miss the support that I got from the Lantus Forum. This is still like walking the tight rope between diet controlled and insulin dependent. I've been posting every other week between the honeymooners and the Lantus forum. Is it OK if I just post on the Lantus Forum? That is where most of you post and just giving a thumbs up means a great deal or is it too painful because not all cats go into remission. Thanks to all for the contribution you have given to Coral's diet controlled diabetes. Meow, meow, Coral and Kathe

3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Absolutely!! We love to hear from our OTJ kitties on the Lantus forum, and the Honeymooners forum doesn't get a lot of eyes on it!!

MaineLove likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

The Lantus forum is where I post Furball's updates. I think people like to have hope and help celebrate our OTJ kitties.

MaineLove likes this.
  5. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Absolutely! Honestly, I've never even looked at the Honeymooners forum. Once you're part of this group, you'll always be part of it!

And I agree with Carla, I've always thought it gives hope and inspiration to those folks who are still doing the Sugar Dance. In your case, I think it's also a great example of the power of switching to low carb canned food, if you can help your cat make the switch.

Always good to celebrate with you and Coral!

MaineLove likes this.
  6. BJM

BJM Well-Known Member

By all means, post in Lantus. It'll help inspire those who are starting out!.

MaineLove likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.