1/18 Max AMPS 381 +4 142 +5.5 78 +6 64 +6.5 80

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Max slides down today. :bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  3. Max & Lori

And there he goes diving again. What’s up with this cat! I guess SRT effects and bouncing may be causing the ups and downs? Not complaining about the blue though! Maybe we will hit green.:cat:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  4. Max & Lori

Max is down to 64, so I gave him more HC with a couple of drops of honey. He had HC earlier @ +5.5 also. He went under the bed and usually that means he isn't feeling well, so I rechecked and got 64. Not sure if he's continuing to drop. I guess that means he earned a reduction also.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Lori, I will be off to bed soon, but thought I'd quickly stop by. Yes, he has earned a reduction with that 64.

Will you be able to test again in 30 mins?

Max & Lori likes this.
  6. Max & Lori

Hi Bhooma. I wasn’t sure if you were still up. Yes I can recheck in 30 minutes which will be 10 minutes from now.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  7. Max & Lori

Okay now he is 80. Maybe I shouldn't have added the honey with that second round of HC, but I was afraid of it dropping so fast today and didn't want to take a chance.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  8. Max & Lori

Thank you Bhooma.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  9. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Let's see where he is at +8. Whether he stays up after the HC and honey have worn off.

Am off to bed. Good luck and congrats on the reduction :)

Max & Lori likes this.
  10. Max & Lori

Yes ma’am. Good night.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  11. Max & Lori

I know he’s going to bounce, but I do wish he wouldn’t! I almost hate to reduce but I know we have to be safe because of his SRT. Just hope he doesn’t get stuck in those high numbers. He’s had some really high ones lately that I don’t like to see. Paws crossed for something good.

12. Max & Lori

Reduction taken to 9.5 units. Trying to stay positive. I just know how he does though!

13. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I know what you mean! Max is so bouncy! But how exciting what happened today!

Max & Lori likes this.
  14. Max & Lori

I will check him in about an hour but I am expecting it to be up there. That’s just what he does. I just hope he doesn’t get stuck in high numbers with the reduction, but I know we have to be safe because of the SRT.

15. Suzanne & Darcy

I thought you would not reduce unless he hit 50. But I guess because of the SRT you chose reductions at 70. I think that is wise. If the reduction ends up not working out, you can increase again and I don’t think you should have to wait six cycles!

Max & Lori likes this.
  16. Max & Lori

Yes it’s because of SRT. We have to be cautious. I’m kind of glad he was up high last night now. I really think I have the flu. It just hit me all of a sudden. Dizziness, fever, body aches, stuffiness. I feel horrible. Did an at home covid test and it was negative. My husband is staying home to try to help me. We just can’t seem to stay well around here. I’m going to do my best to monitor Max but probably won’t post any today unless there’s a problem.

17. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh no. I am sorry you are ill. Feel better soon!