1/16: Teal'c Amps 167, +10 113, pmps 123

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Not a bad AMPS at all. Your cat is beautiful! What happened during the gap on your spreadsheet in January?

3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Teal'c has been diabetic for a bit over 2 years. In the beginning it was tough. He was on Prozinc and it wasn't working. Switched to Lantus and he began to be regulated nicely. I quit posting after he became regulated, a friend just recently lost his cat to a diabetic seizure I was trying to convince him to test a week before it happened. That kinda kicked my butt in gear to start tracking Teal'c's BG again.

I was asked to get the numbers off his meter for the last week or so. The meter read from newest I ended up with the first at the bottom and the 14th at the top so I skipped 2 lines to start with the 15th to get everything heading the right way.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear about your friends kitty , so sad, I'm glad you will start testing regularly again. Teal's is such a gorgeous kitty :cat:

5. Suzanne & Darcy

That’s really sad about your friend’s kitty. So scary too. I am so happy that you are back! I had no luck with ProZinc either. It just didn’t last enough hours in my boy. Lantus was better, but I loves Levemir the best because it kept him so flat. I loved that.

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Your first post was on my birthday. November 8.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  7. Suzanne & Darcy

Teal’c is doing really well! Tell me about his name. Where did it come from?

8. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Stargate, one of the characters in the show was named Teal'c. My husband has named all the cats from characters in a show. We have a lynx point siamese named Shefoo after a character in kung-fu panda and we have a black and white named Tennessee tuxedo after an old cartoon.

9. Suzanne & Darcy

Oh yeah! I remember that show now. Teal’c! That’s been a long time ago now.

10. Suzanne & Darcy

And Tennessee Tuxedo is a penguin.

11. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Yeah that's a really old show. Got Tennessee because I was told at the shelter he was the least liked because he likes to bite. He had been at the shelter from May till I took him home in September. He play bites, he doesn't break the skin or even leave a mark. His claws hurt worse lol. He likes to give me nose kisses when I get home from work. He was on display at petsense when I got him.

Shefoo is a lover she likes to sleep with me and will not let me sleep past my alarm, uses her nose to wake me up when alarm goes off. I open my eyes and am staring into her face mere inches from mine.

Teal'c also likes to sleep with me he holds my hand by placing his paw on top of my hand. Lays his head on my arm.

12. Suzanne & Darcy

❤️❤️❤️❤️ love this! I am so glad you didn’t listen to the naysayers about Tennessee!