1/15 Wesson AMPS=HI +4=302 +7=232 +10=166 PMPS=182 +2=156 +4=206 +5=227 +6=246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Paige & Wesson, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Paige & Wesson

Paige & Wesson Member

We are having a nice quiet day today. No crazy drop like the last few days. He is slowly working his way down. At +10.5 he's at 155. Wondering if we will have an easy night or not.

A few things I noticed. It took longer than usual to get out of that low yesterday than it normally does and today it has taken a lot longer to get to his nadir. Does this mean something?

Also, for the .75U the top of the plunger goes directly between the .5 and 1 correct? Not sure I eyeballed it right. Might have been closer to .5 than it should have been.

Yesterday
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...16-5-198-6-90-7-59-9-192-pmps-hi-4-hi.257857/

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Later nadirs often happen in bounce breaking cycles. It's a good thing if he's getting over bounces faster.

I'm not seeing that. He was green for only a couple hours. Ideally you'd like to get to the point where he's spending hours in healing green. When you see him first hit green, a couple tsps of LC can help him surf or hang out there.

0.75U should be mid way, or as close as you can get it.

3. Paige & Wesson

Paige & Wesson Member

What I mean is when he got really low and I fed him, he didn't come back up quickly from the 50's. Normally he is back up in 15-20 mins, but he stayed low for almost an hour. And I did give him some food when he started heading for 90, but it didn't slow him down.

4. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Looks like an active night going by the lower +1. Clearing a bounce, so expect some action. :)

5. Paige & Wesson

Paige & Wesson Member

So, should I feed a little LC every hour to help? He is almost at +2 and 164

6. Bandit's Mom

Yes, feeding a little every hour helps prevent dives. This is still the 1U depot at play.

7. Paige & Wesson

Paige & Wesson Member

Up, up, up...think it will just be late?

8. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Time to sleep.

9. Paige & Wesson

Paige & Wesson Member

What do you think it going on? Thought tonight would be active.

10. Bandit's Mom

Bouncing from the 50s he saw yesterday. Numbers can be wonky during a bounce. Give him a couple of days to settle into the new dose.