09-08 Panzer PMPS 67/58@+3/55@+4/52@+5/66@+6/lowest shoot ever

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrispooky12, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

Panzer has been running low for the better part of the afternoon. I was hoping he would be a little higher at shot time but here we are @67 lowest shoot ever. I will be here monitoring him!

Panzer & Spook did great eating all day yesterday. I had to assist Spook & put Fortiflora on his food @+6 AMPS. Other than that so far so good.

I will be getting a clean catch from him this evening or tomorrow to take to the vet to see if the doxycycline kicked the suspected UTI.

Previous post I think
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-126-4-142-6-153-7-170-8.267904/#post-2996674

2. Chrispooky12

Do you think he could be going low due to having no food between +6 AMPS & PMPS? He's taking less meds & eating less, he's loosing half a can a day also?

Something else Panzer keeps doing & this is not like him at all. He's trying to mount Spook several times a day? He just tried doing it as I was typing the first paragraph. @Suzanne & Darcy @Diane Tyler's Mom @Bandit's Mom @Bron and Sheba (GA) @tiffmaxee

3. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

He definitely could be going low from not eating all day.

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  4. Chrispooky12

5. Chrispooky12

He eats @AMPS +2 AMPS on work days,+3 AMPS(half of a half can) when I'm off work, @+6 AMPS & then not again until PMPS. So that's a 6hr stretch & since I was off today I decided to do some tests in between then I couldn't believe he was @58 for 2hrs that I tested!

6. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Definitely possible, lack of food doesn't give him that end of cycle boost up.

Can't speak to the mounting though! Maybe they're having a little turf battle?

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  7. Chrispooky12

Maybe he will start getting some reductions & close to remission like he was almost there when he was on prozinc. Then we moved & he had that darn 4 month long UTI:banghead:

I think Panzer is winning the turf war :D but momma puts a stop to it. He's definitely the ruler around here even over me :D I told my friend I may come & see her on Saturday if Panzer will let me:rolleyes:

8. Chrispooky12

It's time for bed but I will be setting an alarm to get up & test Panzer @+9 due to his cycle this morning. I gotta make sure my boy is safe. Spook had to be coaxed to eat @ +6 PMPS but no fortiflora.

Sugar’s Mama likes this.
  9. Sugar’s Mama

Sugar’s Mama Well-Known Member

Surf safely Panzer!!

67 is our lowest PS (twice!), too. Each time it’s a new low I’m nervous… the ‘lowest shot ever’ anxiety is real.

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Previous post
    https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/09-07-panzer-pmps-133-51-3-58-4-58-5-72-6-dose.268111/
    Nice stretch of greens yesterday, I hope Panzer surfs safely today :bighug::bighug::bighug::cat:

Just googled this
    When male cats mount one another, it's in an effort to establish dominance. Animal behaviorists refer to this as sexual aggression. Siouxsie: We've seen this behavior not only in cats, but in the dogs, goats, and chickens we live with.

Or
    Why is my male cat Mounting my other male cat?
    Neutered male cats hump other cats (and even inanimate objects) because of UTIs, stress, and a variety of other health and behavioral reasons. This can result in stress for both you and the second cat, as the second cat may not want to be stalked and mounted

@Chrispooky12

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    Chrispooky12 likes this.
  11. Chrispooky12

Yes beautiful cyle...Oh wow I hope he doesn't have a UTI again! I just got a clean catch from him 15mins ago,it's in the refrigerator ready to take to the vet after I'm done working. Thank you @Diane Tyler's Mom

12. Diane Tyler's Mom

I hope he doesn't either and just wants to bully poor Spook, let me know if the UTI is gone :bighug::bighug::cat:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  13. Chrispooky12

I hope so too. Spook is used to it, if Spook is laying by me Panzer smacks him so he will move, he's very territoriàl of me & jealous! He's a brat Lol:rolleyes:

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  14. Diane Tyler's Mom

Panzer that's not very nice of you to smack Spook :cat:

Chrispooky12 likes this.
  15. Chrispooky12

Check out his post for tonight Lol. It may be an all-nighter for me :cat:

16. Diane Tyler's Mom

I just saw , wow he's really keeping you busy

Chrispooky12 likes this.