? 09-07 Panzer PMPS 133/51@+3/58@+4/58@+5/72@+6 dose ?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chrispooky12, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Chrispooky12

Chrispooky12 Well-Known Member

https://m.facebook.com/groups/felinediabetes/permalink/10159872002630202/
    Panzer's shot time is now at the time I wanted it moved too & we've been doing the new feeding schedule for 4 days now.

Panzer is doing really well on it, he's still getting Mirataz every other day & ondansetron @ AMPS feeding & he's eating really well. Spook on the other hand was not doing well until today. I was doing Mirataz daily for Spook & ondansetron @ AMPS. I changed him last night back to ondansetron @ AMPS & PMPS & I also quit giving him mirilax all together. He has done really well today fingers & paws crossed he continues. I believe the mirilax once a day was giving him a stomach ache because he was constantly farting.

I've been feeding them every 6hrs with the exception of feeding them half of a can between the 2 of them @+ 2 AMPS before leaving for work(+3 AMPS when I'm off work) & @ +3 PMPS. So they are eating 5 cans a day between the 2 of them instead of 6.

Before I started Spook back on the twice a day ondansetron, he was refusing FF @ AMPS & the + 2 AMPS. Therfore I was giving him weruva which sometimes he would eat & sometimes he wouldn't.

Today when I got up to get ready for work I took my tempature & I was at 102.4 so I didn't go to work, but still had to get up & test Panzer because he was @ 93 @ AMPS 87@+2 at which time I fed him MC thinking I was going to work, despite feeding him MC he was @57@+5 59@+6 & 62@ +8.

He was running pretty low even after the MC. To my understanding if he drops below 50 3xs he gets a reduction. Is that correct?

@Suzanne & Darcy @tiffmaxee @Bandit's Mom @Bron and Sheba (GA)

2. Chrispooky12

Successful day for both Panzer & Spook :bighug:

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

4. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

If they drop below 50 three times on seperate days or below 40 once following TR
    @Chrispooky12

Bandit's Mom and Chrispooky12 like this.
  5. Chrispooky12

Thank you @Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.