08/08 Furball +10.75=340 AMPS=308 +5=162 PMPS=328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Aug 8, 2020.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/08-07-furball-10-75-252-amps-332-5-334-pmps-319.233294/

Furball was happy & purry this morning. She is feeling better, but still sneezing. I'll keep giving Zyrtec and hope she keeps eating. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @@Susan&Felix and @AliceMeowliss&Cassandra and Alice and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak's paws and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Andy and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle, Pepe and Zoe (@Ti-Mousse) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @Waheeda's civvie and @Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and Diane's civvie Perry (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Darcy as she recovers from surgery (@Darcy and Jonesy) and Maxi (@bambinaki) and Biscuit @ShannonandBiscuit) and Amanda's civvie Bella (@Amanda and a Loudogg) and Meepers (@4catsinashoe) and @Tina and Salem and Chris's mom (@Chris & China (GA)) and Osha and Sebastien's upcoming procedure (@Osha).

Butters & Lyla and JOJI and Kit like this.
  2. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

happy and purry :):):)
    so happy to see those words again for furball :bighug:
    glad she’s feeling better and eating.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Really happy she feels better. Have a good day Carla. :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Such great news! We have a happy & purry Furball back. I hope those sneezes go away.

5. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Carla, like everyone said I'm happy furball is feeling better.
    Get rid of those sneezies furball , don't make us worry about you.
    Give scritches to furball ok. Have a good day :bighug::cat:

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Both my kitties have had runny eyes & nose for 2 months??? It might be allergies also.

upload_2020-8-8_11-13-39.jpeg

carfurby (GA) likes this.