07/26 Furball +10=332 AMPS=329 PMPS=275

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carfurby (GA), Jul 26, 2021.

1. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/07-25-furball-10-75-148-amps-220-5-238-pmps-328.250341

Furball was happy & purry this morning. I hope she slides down and surfs safely today.

Baby is 18 and Kitty is 19. Kitty is Baby's mother.

Sending prayers for Krystina and Nelli (@Krystina & Nelli) and Alice and Ravan (@JoyBee&Ravan) and @J.J. and Phoebe Squeak's DH and Phoebe Squeak and @Pamela & Amethyst and Jamie and Bella (@Bellasmom) and Lyane's Sister-in-Law, Son-in-Law, Uncle and Pepe (@Ti-Mousse and Pepe) and @Idjit's mom (Lou) and Deirdre (@Jerry dutchboy) and @@Jan Radar and Bobbie's mom (@Bobbie And Bubba) and Bridget and Smudge (@Astexcat) and @Tina and Salem and Osha and Sebastien (@Osha) and Oberon (@Lisa & Oberon) and Diane, her dad and Ashley (@Diane Tyler's Mom) and Cosmo (@thebigfuzz) and Gremlin (@Laura and Gremlin) and Ruby and Olive and Katherine (@PerfumedCatMom) and Adrienne and Dolly (@Our Dolly Girl) and Squeaky (@Jan D & Squeaky) and Minnie (@Liz & Minnie) and Julia Rae (@Julia Rae) and Susie and Summer's mom (@Summer and Susie) and Butters and Lyla (@Butters & Lyla) and Nicole and Aurora (@Nicole Z) and Sasha (@SashaV) and Sue's DH (@Sue and Luci) and Mr. Kitty (@FrostD).

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning, Carla. Hope Furball comes down for you soon.

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Carla, Bless their hearts Kitty and Baby♥
    I forgot how old is furball?
    I hope furball slides down for you today.
    Have a good day Carla ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

She was a stray I took in. I think she is about 18.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  5. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a great night Carla! :bighug: