07/21 Leo AMPS 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sonia & Leo, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

LAST CONDO

Good morning, I hope everyone is having a good week!

Wow, it’s been a while since we've posted!! :eek:

Leo’s been doing really well on 4U’s and spends most of his time in the lagoon. This is our second attempt at this dose and so far it seems to be sticking. Yay!

He seems to be feeling good and he’s always happy and purry just like his good friend Furball so that’s all that counts!

There's nothing much new and exciting happening here lately, pretty boring actually but in these crazy times, boring is a good thing!!

Even though a lot of people have been wearing masks for a while now, they're becoming mandatory in certain areas and things are slowly starting to open up. Hopefully, everyone got the memo and life can go back to the "new normal" without any setbacks.

Have a great day everyone!! Hope your kitties are surfing safely!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Great update for Leo. Glad to hear he is happy & purry. :D

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I’m glad all is well in Leo’s world and yours. Things are crazy virus wise here in So. Cal. and it’s frustrating having to be home most of the time. Stay safe!

5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Nice to hear good news!:joyful:

upload_2020-7-21_9-44-29.jpeg

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Sonia what beautiful numbers for Leo and I'm happy that this dose seems to be sticking. Have a good day Sonia :cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  7. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Thanks Elise!! I know it’s very bad in your area, we’ve been watching it on the news. :( Please stay in as much as you can and stay safe. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

tiffmaxee likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Morning Sonia just looked at Leo's SS for today 7-28 very nice numbers for him and last nights numbers were wonderful
    I see you don't post every day so I just look for you last post and comment there.
    Have a good day Sonia and safe surfing for Leo :bighug::cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Hi Sonia! So glad to see a post with updates on Mr. Leo! Happy to see he's doing well on his new dose...and purry and happy is always a good thing! Miss Luci is of course being difficult - seems that she prefers resting in that lemon nest all day and decides, like a lot of kitties, that nighttime is the right time to visit the lagoon...:rolleyes:

I'm happy to hear that there aren't many issues with COVID in your area. Here in the states obviously people are more interested in getting together and sharing all their viruses with one another. They just don't listen and continue to gather..small groups and large...and then suffer the consequences. :facepalm::blackeye::(

We have a big place here in Michigan and plenty to do that keeps us busy busy busy. We have little to no time for gatherings and it's almost a relief that we're not being invited to do anything like weddings or grad parties! I'm busy with work like never before trying to get our big project ready for go-live...it's one problem after another though...and my DH has plenty to do outside...the lawn seems to keep growing and the pool is of course in constant need of attention...but we're enjoying the beautiful weather here in Michigan...not nearly as hot as Florida!:D:D

Do take care and someday things will all be back to normal...whatever normal that may be once we get there :) Scritches to lovely Leo:bighug:

AmandaE and Sonia & Leo like this.
  10. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hi Sonia took a look at Leo's SS he is doing wonderful at 4 unit dose. Keep it going Leo. Have a good night Sonia :bighug::cat:

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  11. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Impressive numbers Leo.
    If you can spare the time, please let Claudio in on your secret. We'd really appreciate it.

Sonia & Leo and Butters & Lyla like this.
  12. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Wow, that is a beauty of a spreadsheet!!! I just showed it to Butters. She'd also like to know your secret. :)

Have a great night Sonia.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  13. Diane Tyler's Mom

Hi Sonia, took a look at your SS looks like Leo is doing good at the 3.75 dose

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  14. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Looking good Leo!!

I’m back to site now and the motto is: if you’re walking, you’re masking. Basically unless you’re in your office alone then you should have a mask on. I will say though. I don’t enjoy wearing one at all times, but I’m sure I will get used to it.

15. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

Haaaaaa! Just noticed this condo is a month old:eek:. Typical me. :facepalm:

hope things are just as boring for you now and that Leo is still doing well :cat:

Sue and Luci likes this.