06/01 Hercules dosing question

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Hercule's mum, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

previous thread: https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/posts/2711512/

We are coming to the end of day 3 on 0.75U dose and Hercules' numbers are still very high. :(

I am quite puzzled as the first week on Lantus he seem to be doing so well (and this was just a few weeks back). I wonder if there is something else is going on? Take today for example.... just going all the way high, but no obvious reasons for bouncing?

Should I increase his dose again tomorrow? I am worried I am too trigger happy given how low he went just two weeks ago on 0.5U.

2. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Hi Karen - are you following SLGS or TR? Your signature says TR but SS says SLGS. Having the dosing method match in those two places will help people when they give advice. Looks like @Bandit's Mom and @Sue and Luci have stopped by before. If @tiffmaxee Elise is on perhaps she can weigh in.

Hope you are having a wonderful day!

3. Hercule's mum

Hercule's mum Well-Known Member

Hi Susanne, we are on the 6th day of TR. When I look at the sreadsheet i see TR indicated? Can you let me know where you see SLGS?

JaxBenji likes this.
  4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

I see TR now! Glad it's all in sync :bighug:

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would increase to 1.0.

Bandit's Mom and Hercule's mum like this.