04/25 Nestle AMPS 85 PMPS 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Karolina KJ & Nestle, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Karolina KJ & Nestle Well-Known Member

Good meowning
    Day 3 on 2U.
    Going to work this afternoon so won't have many tests during the AM cycle but will be back for PMPS. Also last day of work before our move on May 1st. Excited and stressed at the same time. Looking forward to it and not at the same time. How can one person have so many conflicting feelings???
    I guess that's what they call bittersweet?!?!
    Looking forward to creating my oasis on the balcony for my furry boys and me and spending many days there in summer.
    Happy Thursday everyone! ♡
    :cat::bighug::cat::bighug:

Yesterday
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/04-24-nestle-amps-92-4-77-pmps-81.289169/#post-3173229

2. Karolina KJ & Nestle

Sorry my thread posted twice cause the forum is still all wonky. Would one of the moderators be so kind to delete the other one? @Wendy&Neko @tiffmaxee

Staci & Ivy likes this.
  3. Mikanmama

Mikanmama Well-Known Member

For a moment, I thought I was seeing double. :p
    Another nice course Nestle is going!
    Good luck with the move next week! You know, we get used to one way of living and changing things up is hard, even if it is a good move! ;)
    It is a good thing though, I think, that you are well aware of your conflicting feelings. Once you complete the move, things will get easier. You will process them as you go along!
    Happy Thursday to you too. Enjoy the day!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Staci & Ivy

Staci & Ivy Well-Known Member

Hi Karolina, conflicted feelings are so normal, I believe. I’m sure it’s a balance of “it’s time to move on” and “what the heck!”
    You are strong and have your sweet boys and will have a wonderful new space of your own. They will be so happy with you in your new place.
    Wishing the 3 of you good health and much happiness as you move to the next chapter.
    Oh, and Nestle looks incredible!! What a great job you’re doing with him in all green :D:D
    Have a peaceful night :bighug::bighug::bighug:

thornmallow__ likes this.
  5. JLS12

JLS12 Member

It's normal to have excitement and a bit of nervousness when moving or doing anything big that's different. You and the boys are stepping out of your current comfort zone and into a new adventure that will soon be your new comfort zone. :) Sounds like you've got things well in hand. And I'm sure the new outdoor space will be a treasured and favorite spot for all. Before you know it, you'll all be settled in and things will be lovely, just like Mr. Smooth and Steady Nestle.

6. Karolina KJ & Nestle

@Mikanmama @Staci & Ivy @JLS12
    Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement. You're all so very kind and I know we'll make it through with your support and friendship ❤️

JLS12 and Staci & Ivy like this.