04/14 Mowgli +7.25 87, +9 156, PMPS 250 First Green!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jaime & Mowgli, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

Last Thread

So far 14u of Lantus is working out pretty well. We just tested our first number under 100!

Wishing everyone a great day and sending healing thoughts to all of our kitties.

2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Looks like he’s surfing like a champion. :D Any report on what Mowgli thinks of the greens? How’s mom doing?

Doses with greens get held at least 10 cycles. I am curious to see where he goes next.

3. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

Tested another 87 at +7.25

From what I hear he's acting normal. Still follows everyone to the kitchen haha. Mom is doing okay. She just had to step out for a work meeting but fortunately my sister was just getting home so Mowgli's still supervised.

We will hold this dose. Hopefully it holds!

4. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

On a side note: My mom printed some pictures of Mowgli and his dog brother Junior from when they were both about 2 months old and the date on the picture says July of 2008. For the longest time I was under the impression that we got Mowgli in 2009! So just like that, Mowgli and Junior just aged 1 year. I guess they are going on 13 years instead of 12...

5. Jaime & Mowgli

Jaime & Mowgli Member

Maybe seeing a small bounce now. PMPS of 250.

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

A bounce would not be unexpected.

Jaime & Mowgli likes this.