04/14-Dolly-AMPS 115 - 73@2.25 -67@4.25 80@7.5 PMPS 114 -78@2 -63@3.5 -72@4.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Our Dolly Girl (GA), Apr 14, 2021.

1. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Adrienne , aww thanks for checking in on Tyler, I just posted he's back to eating, playing and grooming. BG's are back to 60 's
    Guess the 100 was because of not feeling well
    I hope Dolly is feeling good and you are feeling better every day ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Our Dolly Girl (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Dolly. I hope she surfs safely today. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Carla. Furball you surf safely and head back to the "Blue Lagoon" :cool: Both of you have a wonderful day.:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Thanks Diane, when I saw your thread I started to worry. You two are my FD family and everyone needs to be happy and healthy, wouldn't that be nice :joyful::joyful: I am so relieved Tyler is back to feeling good. Have a great day. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: Tyler, you stay well and don't scare your mom :nailbiting: and all the rest of us.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Aww thanks Adrienne, I am so blessed to have you all as family!
    Dolly is looking great ♥:bighug:

7. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I'm so impressed with Dolly's spreadsheet! Is the Veraflox for the pseudemonas? Is she breathing okay?

I hope you are feeling better (less pain? PT going okay?)

8. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Hi Suzanne, yes the Veraflox is for the Pseudemonas. Dolly has chronic Sinusitis and then her new vet did a culture of her sinuses and discovered the Pseudemonas. My husband has it as well, very difficult to treat. I stopped the Veraflox, not helping and side affects. We’ve tried so many meds. She can breathe fine but I’m sure she’s not comfortable.

9. Suzanne & Darcy

I wonder if Dolly would benefit from some nebulizer treatments. For my cat Ginger, we had to purchase a nebulizer where we put a liquid antibiotic in the medicine cup mixed with sodium chloride fluid. Then Ginger was put in a carrier while the nebulizer ran for 15 minutes while she breathed in the mist. What we did was put a blanket over the top of the carrier to keep the mist in there.

10. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

PT evaluation is tomorrow. Pain level gets pretty bad at times. Getting comfortable at night is causing sleeping bproblems. Hopefully the PT will help. Thanks Suzanne for your thoughtfulness.
    My husband uses a nebulizer. I knew I could never put a mask on her face but I love what you did. My husband said maybe we could use his machine. I will ask her doctor. My husband uses Albuterol but also has a second treatment with the sodium chloride. Thank you Suzanne :) I am excited about this. I suffer right along with Dolly, it hurts my heart to listen to the congestion when she eats and the snoring at night. We have been battling this since we adopted her nearly 8 years ago. Hoping you and Darcy have sweet dreams. Big hugs to both of you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

11. Suzanne & Darcy

I found a good youtube video done by a vet/vet tech showing me how to do it! I’m so sorry that it hurts so much. I wonder how long you can expect to have so much pain? At what point in the healing process can you expect it to not hirt so much, has anyone said? Have they re-x-rayed the bone recently?

12. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Thanks Adrienne:bighug:
    Sending healing thoughts your way. :bighug: