04/13 Casper AMPS HI, +3 513, +6 325, +9 285; PMPS 625, +3 266, +6 292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yuling & Casper (GA), Apr 13, 2021.

1. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Yuling & Casper (GA) Member

Good morning!
    After a crazy weekend with his BG numbers and reduction to 0.75, this morning AMPS reached HI. Increased the dose to 1U this morning and see how it goes.

2. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Oh, good luck today with Casper. I'm so sorry to see those high numbers and I have no idea why he got a green this past weekend. I hope Casper is okay.

3. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Thank you Suzanne! I think 1.25U was just way too much for him, will try 1U again this week, without any dry food present inside the house.

Suzanne & Darcy likes this.
  4. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Best of luck with the new dose! Hoping he won't be able to hunt down dry food anymore:cat:

5. Yuling & Casper (GA)

I put the dry food in the garage and let one cat out at the time, once the cat is in, the dry is picked up and locked in the pantry. We just need to be smarter than the cats. hahahahaha

6. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

Yes. We do need to be smarter and that's sometimes hard to do! Cats have their ways!

7. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Don't we all just love them unconditionally? :D I saw a video the other day, a cat pretends to be crippled so he could get all the loving, attention, and treats. The owner caught the cat on camera, one day he was hopping on the left paw, the other day he was doing the right. It's hilarious to see the cat's reactions. :smuggrin: