04/12 Butters PMPS 119/+2 155 - Inreasing tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday overnight, Butters slammed back those jax snax™.:cat: The autofeeder had been licked completely clean. So good girl, Butters.

Today, she is otherwise about the same, just with numbers that are slooowly creeping higher:cool::banghead:.

Surf safely, kitties:cat:

2. Summer and Susie (GA)

Summer and Susie (GA) Well-Known Member

Feel better, Butters. I'm so glad to hear she is eating better. So important. She has so many issues. I hope controlling the diabetes will help with some of them.

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Come back down Butters but not too low. Have a great day Lyla

4. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

:cool::bighug::bighug::bighug: Lyla you are doing a GREAT job Remember our babies are all lot more than just a number:cat::cat::bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

She must be feeling well! That's great eating. So she must not be in any pain. I hope she continues to feel great and eat well and give you the numbers that you are looking for.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Yay for eating! Slide down and surf Butters. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

7. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Aww feel better Butters :bighug: Sending lots of healing vibes ❤️

FWIW I believe there is opportunity in the US for a ™. There appears to have been an attempt that was abandoned (why yes I did look it up :joyful: ).

And I'll start dreaming of this unicorn (where it is also profitable :p)

JOJI and Kit and Butters & Lyla like this.
  8. Butters & Lyla

Thanks everyone for your good wishes:bighug:
    Sigh. It feels like she has a lot going on. I'm still learning how to juggle everything. Thank goodness for this board and her awesome vet. We had a vet ghost us a few months agoo_O, so I really hope this one sticks around.
    And I would have expected nothing less from you:joyful:
    Thank you for this, Pamela:bighug: I really appreciate it. :bighug:

9. Margaret (and Pearl)

Margaret (and Pearl) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you and Butters, Lyla :bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Butters & Lyla

Sooo 155 @+2:( @tiffmaxee and/or @Wendy&Neko I can't believe that her numbers are going up this much all of a sudden. IDK why...pain? Is the flare getting worse? I know you don't have any answers for me. I'm going to take an increase tomorrow unless you'd like to convince me otherwise? I recall being way too slow to increase her with the last flare; I've learned my lesson and am not going to make the same mistake twice:blackeye:

Hard to believe we were discussing a decrease six cycles ago, and now she is no longer a tightly regulated cat.

11. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Just here to drop a couple of :bighug::bighug:.

12. Our Dolly Girl (GA)

Our Dolly Girl (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Lyla, sweet Butters has been on my mind all day. You all and your kitty’s have become my family that probably only the FD members would understand. I am so happy she licked :p the feeder clean. She’s just having a temporary bump in the road. Sending feel better prayers to Butters. Dolly said she needs to not worry her mom so much. :nailbiting: Dolly is the worry mom expert, she has been doing this for years. Sending healing hugs to both of you from both of us :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

13. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

#hugsandwich
    :bighug:hope butters feels better sooner.
    maybe tell her she can be an alpha tester for the jax snax that susanne is probably already prototyping in her kitchen.
    good luck w the dose decision :bighug:

14. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

15. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I think she’s on the rise due to the flare. If she’s high in the morning I would increase. See what Wendy thinks. I hope the meds start to work soon. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

16. FrostD

FrostD Well-Known Member

Aw poor girl, good thing you went with your gut and didn't reduce. Pain meds aren't helping?

That article Elise put on FH the other day mentioned that methadone and fentanyl are the next best when they're in severe pain, though who knows how much those are or how tightly controlled they are.

17. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I say dose based on what the numbers tell you to do. Hopefully a temporary increase.:bighug: I did the same thing after dentals.

18. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Lyla, I just saw you increased Butters dose. I hope she starts to come back down to greens. Hopefully it's just temporary. Give her kisses . Have a good day ♥:bighug::bighug::bighug: