03/31 Butters AMPS 86/+2.5 83/+3.5 68/+6 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Butters & Lyla, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Today, my thoughts are with @JaxBenji Susanne, who said goodbye to Jax today. Sending her much peace and support.

Surf safely, kitties.

2. Adrienne & Molly (GA)

Adrienne & Molly (GA) Well-Known Member

Surf safely Butters enjoy your day Lyla :bighug:

Butters & Lyla likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing today. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

I see you dear friend :bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

It looks like Butters is having a nice day :)
    I have one kitten named Butter Cup and his brother named Butter Weed...And they are both yellow kitties.
    I rescued them in October, along with their sister, Tortie, and their Mom, KayLee, who are torties.
    And I did have a dog named Butter that I had to have PTS due to cancer, he was yellow :)
    I had a huge orange kitty named Sunny, five years ago, but he passed of heart attack.
    And my most beloved kitty of 18 years, I had to have PTS in 2019 - He was a ginger and white like your Butters.
    My husband made me name him FatBoy *roll eyes* And he was not a fat cat. My husband wanted him named after a stupid Harley *again roll eyes*
    I have a orange and white named Maddie and an orange and white named Charlie and an orange named Foxie and an orange named Morris.
    Anyhow, just going on about Butter names and yellow and orange and white kitties ... and husbands and Harleys hahahaaha
    And the two torties got mention just because they are sibling and Mom to the two yellow kittens :)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  6. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

7. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Sounds like a house full o' orange :joyful::joyful:

8. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Ah dear Miss Butters, you're doing a splendid job of surfing the lagoon! Queen Butters :D:D so sorry about your dearest buddy @JaxBenji ... so very sad to know that he's gone ahead...but we all know he's chasing those butterflies and acting all silly over there in the meadow on the other side of the rainbow bridge. You'll see him at the next full moon party when the veils grow thin...we'll all be there for that next party! Pink moon I think it is...

Have a good evening Lyla...:bighug:

9. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

thebigfuzz and JaxBenji like this.
  10. Cherryl & Mouzer

Cherryl & Mouzer Well-Known Member

And I tell them we are blood relatives lol Because I have same hair - except mine is getting quite a bit of grays that look like frost tips all over my red hair ahahaahaa LOL I am now an orange and white :D

Sue and Luci likes this.
  11. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

PB is either probiotics or peanut butter. I assume it's the former. Good luck with it. :)