02/25 Casper AMPS 621, +3 168, +6 316; PMPS 622

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yuling & Casper (GA), Feb 25, 2021.

1. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Yuling & Casper (GA) Member

Good morning all, it's almost Friday!
    I got so tired and feeling sick last night so I didn't get too much testing on Casper. His +2 was in the 300s and he was eating throughout the night.
    This morning AMPS is 621, quite high, still feeding him the low carb food, continue with 0.25U as scheduled.
    Previous thread

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Do you think he ate less than 2 hours before you tested. I hope you are feeling better today.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  3. Yuling & Casper (GA)

No, he did not. He finished all the chicken before 4. He was up since then yelling at me wanting to go out and play. :facepalm: I tested him at 8:40, fed him with added supplements, and gave him the shot at 9.
    I guess the first trimester is tough, especially with my age. Instead of morning sickness, I get night sickness LOL

4. tiffmaxee

You need to take care of you. I wish we could get him to not be so bouncy. :bighug:

5. Yuling & Casper (GA)

Thank you Elise! :bighug: Wish he could read the manual and plays by the book hahahaha When I reviewed Gideon's SS, looks like it took them almost 6-month to get off the bounce, I just hope we can get the same thing with Casper or sooner. As long as he is healthy and happy, that's all it matters.

6. tiffmaxee

I guess if he’s controlled or better before the baby arrives would be okay but I’m hoping we can figure him out sooner. :bighug: