3/23 Moonie AMPS 176, PMPS 228,+4~120

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL--Moonie ate some food today, evo was a flop...She was high this morning & dropped now--Tried to feed her after the 52, but she wouldnt eat lc,mc or hc--She did eat some ff chicken(old label) right before I took the +3, so I will take another test in a half hour!
    She still is grouchy & it is damp & rainy here--Will call vet office to see when my vet will return from pregnancy leave, or maybe have to bring her in next week...Dont want her to be in any pain..she is getting older you know :cry: -Be right back.
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9883

2. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/23 Moonie AMPS 176, +3~52

Moonie is up now--Surfing in the 50's--Made an appt. with vet for a week from Wednesday, 3/31--Want him to look at her & see what we can do to make her more comfy! We'll see :shock:

3. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/23 Moonie AMPS 176, +3~52,+4.5~57

Nice numbers for Moonie today Roni.
    Poor baby with the pain though. I hope the vet next week will clear that up.
    It's funny with the FF food and veryones complaints about it.
    My kitties are polishing it all off. Mayabe they know not to mess with me.
    That's all I have in my house.
    We are gloing to be 10 people ate my house on Monday (not too bad)
    I just realized thank goodness that I will be home for both nights and don't have
    to worry about thst shots. Wait till my DN &DN see me doing this to a cat.
    Oh so not looking forward to cooking the entire weekend.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni & Moonie, Thanks for looking in at Stu last night. He's compensating today for last night's excess eating with a high-blue, flat curve! We're glad you made your vet appointment because it's important to see what is happening with Moonie's legs. Probably it was just that she overdid it, but still good to have it checked out. It's raining everywhere today! But enjoy anyway. My DH always says: as long as we're here and healthy, there are no bad days. And he's right!
    Ella & Stu

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Glad to see that Moonie is surfing today...hope she continues to do so! So nice to see the blues and greens and not that nasty yellow!
    I'm also glad that that you have decided to call the vet. If Moonie is in pain it is best to see what can be done to help your Ol' gal out. So sorry to hear she is still in pain tho....awwww, Moonie, girl, I hope your leggies start to feel better real soon

Thanks for stopping in our party condo today! You know that we love you and we will never forget about you. We will be dropping into LL to see how you guys are doing and cheer you guys on!! You have given us so much support, we could never go on without supporting you in your venture!! And yep, you did see Moonie in the video...she is one of Spot's bestest friends, you know.

6. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/23 Moonie AMPS 176, +3~52,+4.5~57,+7~51

Moonie wouldnt eat any food at +7, so I gave her a few temptations.. sorry, but I didnt want her to drop any lower..
    She also just ate some of the food she had left over from this am (1000 noodles to me for not picking it up)
    Now I will get a slight food spike number for her pmps, but she did eat the meds I had in the food-cosequin,miralax, & methyl B12..
    Not total loss... BAD ME! :twisted:

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Roni it is ok for Moonie to surf the 50's especially that late in the cycle. 57, 52 and 51 are pretty much the same number.
    She had an awesome day for a kitty that is in pain. cat_pet_icon

8. Roni and Moonie

Guess this is her bounce from the 50's & temptations ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile
    I still get a little miffed at these low numbers Especially when she refuses to eat anything to bring her up--
    Seriously, I had 5 cans of opened food trying to have her eat 2 tbs!!!
    Oh well, I hope & pray her legs feel better tomorrow..It really upsets me and I'm thinking of getting those kitty steps again..
    Last time I said it, she started jumping into the cat napper herself again(Moonie I hope you are reading this!!)
    Have a good ni ni & peaceful sleepus!! HUGS~!

9. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed your bedtime, Roni! Sending hugs to you and Moonie. I hope you figure out what's wrong.

I've noticed with the FF that even some of the old-label cans have the new consistency and lack of gravy. The ones with serial numbers ending in 14 are good. The ones with serial numbers ending in 29 aren't.

Too bad that Evo didn't work. I'm going to pick up some Wellness and Sophisticat soon. Will let you know if they work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.