3/23 Morris AMPS 414; +9 265; PMPS 272; +2 295

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9889

Well Sienne, so much for our hopes of his new dose being settled in by today! This ugly red this morning is after 3 doses at the higher dose....last dosecrease, it took until after his 5th dose at the higher dose before we saw the nice colors.....so, hopefully by tomorrow things will be better! He had dose #4 this morning & will get dose #5 this evening.

WCR: Doing very well this morning! Cuddled up on lap & told me some interesting stories (meowing & purring) & then we did his BG test & got his breakfast ready. All P's are in working order!

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 3/23 Morris AMPS 414

I'm glad he had such interesting stories to tell...how come you didn't translate for us?

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/23 Morris AMPS 414

Morris has my tongue! :lol:

Sorry.....couldn't resist!!! ohmygod_smile

4. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 3/23 Morris AMPS 414; +9 265

I certainly like the looks of this!!! After I did his BG test, Morris went over to his dish & finnished up the last of his remaining food for the day (I had dished out 1/2 can Merrick & 1 can Fancy Feast this morning).

I will be late in posting Morris' PMPS info tonight....I have to rush out the door right afterwards to attend a meeting. I will post his info once I get home.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

The red wasn't so great but I'm liking the yellow! Those AMPS numbers are usually the last to come down. I'm hoping the evening cycle shows some movement, as well.

6. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

I hope the new dose kicks in soon with some pretty action. Those hot Latin colors are so 'yesterday'... he'd look real sharp in some cool colors. Be cool Morris.

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hope you get a nice blue PMPS.

8. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Awwww, you guys have been getting it dished out to you as of late! I hope this +9 is a sign of something even better to come!

Glad to hear he is eating.

Nice of you to hear Morris out...any secrets you wanna share? :lol:

Keep up the sense of humor, patience and love. You are wonderful to that guy!

9. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

I am fine with this nice yellow surf! Tonight was only dose #5 of since the dosecrease.....we're still working on getting that shed nice & filled right to the top! Hopefully by tomorrow evening we will see some nice changes!!!

I wonder why??? I was thinking it would be that way for Morris since I started him with his dosecrease in the evening.....he will have dose #6 tomorrow morning & hopefully that will be the last bit needed to fill his shed. Then, hopefully, we will see some nice consistent numbers on his ss after that!!

LOL!

Thanks Dyana. Didn't happen today, but perhaps tomorrow!!!

Thanks Carolyn!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.