3/22 Esse AMPS=198 +4=158 +6=191 +10=210 PMPS=193 +2=173

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest
    AMPS=198. Evo out for breakfast, shot 2.25U.
    +4=158
    +6=191
    +10=210
    PMPS=193 Wellness Chicken out, 2.25U. Evo out for overnight.
    +2=173
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9876

Morning, LL

WCR: Just fine...although there is a hairball in her favorite bowl. I was thinking about how well she's doing; comparing the "before" to what she is like now, and she's really made some improvements. Her coat, of course, and energy level, and all the rest; but what got me thinking was the hairball...she used to 'cough' a lot - kinda like she was hacking up a furball, but nothing would come out. She hasn't done that in months...and that is a huge improvement. I'm not sure what caused the coughing, but treating her FD seems to have cleared it up.

Just a thought about Esse's improvements this morning! Hope everyone has a great day!

Best-
    Michele

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/22 Esse AMPS=198

Applause from the peanut gallery for Esse!!! Yay! So glad that she is doing so well....it's wonderful for us to see the improvements, eh? Good girl Esse!!! Nice AMPS for this morning....where will you be taking them today, Esse? Hope you all have a super day! :D

3. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 3/22 Esse AMPS=198

Well, look at Esse being a role model for Eeyore. Have a sweet day, Esse. And you, too, Michele.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.